Phone Guy x Reader

Y/n Pov:

I've been working at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria for only a month, but I was invited to the staff party!! Usually only the people who have worked here for years get to go.

I was one of the newer night guards. I take the shift if Mike or Jeremy are sick. They have been taking a lot of sick days lately.

But I don't mind Scott has raised my pay check for how much time I've been working. I enjoy hearing his voice at the beginning of my shift.

I was getting ready for the staff party and I couldn't decide what to wear.

I finally just throw on some grey dress pants and f/c dress shirt.

I get into my car and drive to the pizzeria.

When I get to the pizzeria Scott is the only one there. 'I must be early' I think to myself.

I walk in and walk to Scott who is putting up streamers.

"Do you need any help Scott?" I ask.

"Oh! Y/n you're early" he says putting up the last streamer, "No I just finished."

"Yeah, Sorry." I say rubbing the back of my head, "I just don't like being late."

"No it's fine! I actually wanted to talk to you about you're last shift, the one last week.." Scott says.

"That shift! Why?!" I say surprised Scott was even still thinking about it.

~Flashback to last week~

I was sitting in the office waiting for Scott to call me and give me the run down of the night.

I got bored so I started spinning around in my chair.

"Y/n... What are you doing?" I hear a voice say in the office and I intimately stop spinning.

Once I can see straight I see... Scott!

"Scott! I um... I was waiting for you to call..." I say rubbing the neck of my neck nervously.

"I thought I would join you with your shift tonight." Scott says pulling a chair and placing it next to mine.

The night guard usually works alone cause there isn't really much to do.

"Scott.... Why? The night shift is a one person job." I say going through the cameras.

Scott takes the tablet and sets it down on the desk.

"Scott.... Why did-" I don't get to finish my sentence as Scott smashes his lips against mine kissing me.

I was surprised, but I started kissing back.

He breaks the kiss a few moments after and looks down.

"S-Scott...." I say blushing like crazy. I still can't believe he kissed me!

"Y/n.... I've liked you ever since your first week working here." Scott says looking into my eyes blushing.

"Scott I've liked you ever since I met you." I say blushing more.

It's true, he's so handsome and his voice is so soothing.

Scott kisses me again and I don't hesitate to kiss back.

This goes on the entire shift. Till the clock beeps signalling it's 6am.

~End of flashback~

"Y/n.. I've been thinking and I would love it if you would be mine." Scott says grabbing my hands and holding them.

"Y/n L/n Will you be mine?!" Scott asks looking into my eyes.

I begin to blush as I think about my response.

"Yes!" I say and begin smiling.

Scott smiles before kissing me and I intimately kiss back.

"Did we walk into the wrong pizzeria?" Mike asks with a laugh.

Me and Scott break the kiss and I begin blushing with embarrassment  and so does Scott.

We look at Mike and Jeremy who must of just arrived.

"Don't act like we don't know about you and Jeremy, Mike." Scott says.

(does anyone else ship Mike and Jeremy? XD)

Mike shuts up about me and Scott and we have the staff party.

(Don't know how I feel about this one ;-;)