Toy Bonnie x Female! Reader !Fluff!

Y/n POV:

I was on the door and close it behind me as I slump down to the floor. Leaning against the door with a loud sigh.

"What's wrong darling?" Toy Bonnie says crouching down to my level and looking at me with worried eyes.

"It's nothing Bonnie." I say sniffling.

"Y/n I know it's something, look at me honey." he says lifting my head to look him in the eyes.

I stare up at him with red puffy eyes and tears streaming down my face.

"Y/n! You're crying! Come here baby." he says and pulls me close to him, hugging me tightly.

I bury my face into his fluffy chest and keep crying.

"Shh darling, it'll be okay now." he says running his fingers through my hair to calm me down.

I slowly calm down and stop crying. I begin to pull myself a little away from Bonnie to look up at him.

"Now wanna tell me what's wrong Y/n?" he asks.

"Work... I... I got fired..." I say quietly trying not to tear up again.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry. It'll be okay." he says hugging me.

Bonnie POV:

I pick her up and carry her into our room.

"Bonnie what are you doing?" she asks.

"Giving you a special treatment." I say and take off her shoes, socks, and coat.

I begin to rub her foot and it causes her to laugh.

"Bonnie, you know my feet are ticklish." she says laughing.

"I know Y/n." I say with a smile and move up her leg.

I rub all the way up her body to her shoulders.

"How does that feeling darling?" I ask.

"Amazing, thank you Bonnie." she says.

Y/n POV:

Bonnie is the best boyfriend ever. I felt so much better afterwards.

Bonnie then turns me around to look at him.

"Yes Bonnie-" before I can finish my sentence he kisses me.

The kissing slowly turns into making out and we decide to call it a night.

(A/N: I completely forgot how to write a !Fluff! story so hope I did this right. I really hope you all enjoy this!)