• Five •

You nodded in response, looking down. You turned around so he could untie the back of your dress. "How are you feeling?" You asked quietly.

You heard Jungkook heave a sigh, feeling his hands on your back while he fiddled with the laze. "I've been better." He replied quietly.

The skirt of the dress became loose, letting you take it off along with the top. Your cheeks became red in embarrassment, turning around to face him.

"If you are this shy over me taking your dress off, will you be able to conceive our marriage?" Jungkook asked, tucking some of the loose strands of hair behind your ear.

Your eyes widened in shock since you had forgotten about that fact. Every king that marries has to have sex with their wife to make the marriage matter.

It was also meant to being an heir for the throne if they were lucky enough to have a boy. "I-I had forgotten about it." You said.

Jungkook chuckled, looking down after pulling his hand away. "I had imagined so. You're lucky though. We will lie about it and say it is conceived until you are ready." He explained.

"Until we are both ready." He whispered, looking you up and down before helping you put the other dress on.

Once you were dressed, he got your hair ready and squeezed your shoulders. "You look like a queen to be." He smiled.

"When did you learn to do all of this?" You asked in awe, staring at your reflection on a mirror in the room.

"I used to watch my mother. She did her own her and got dressed by herself since my father was too busy..." He trailed off.

"You  know, ruling and being a king." He sighed. You glanced at him through the mirror and smiled sweetly, his eyes connecting with yours.

"I promise you, I won't make you feel left out. No matter what." You watched him exiting the room after, his cape flying behind him as he walked graciously.

You couldn't help your heart racing at his handsome figure. The way he cared for you with barely knowing you.

You could feel a certain power from him. Your magic was high when he was around you. "Is he...?"  You whispered.

Sudden memories of the fox came to you, wondering what had happened to him. He had disappeared the morning after you took care of him.

"Princess?" You heard someone say from behind you. After you turned around, you smiled at the sight of Jimin, bowing softly.

"Jimin." You simply said. The man looked devastated, despite being young, he was probably close to the king.

"I have been a-assigned by the king, before he passed away, to take care of you." He said, staring at the ground without looking at you.

You headed closer to him with a sigh. The loss of the king was a huge hit to Jimin. The king was like a father to him, making him feel empty now that the man was gone.

"You shall see the soon to be king, Princess. You need to organize his coronation date and your marriage date." Jimin announced.

With a nod, you let him guide you to where Jungkook was, entering the king's room instead. "This is now the prince's room, and soon, it'll be yours," Jimin said.

On one side of the room, there was a small space made as a walking closet. Jungkook was standing there, arms stretched out in a T-pose while they worked on dressing him.

"Leave," Jimin called out, the girls and men helping him moving away with a bow before leaving the room.

"I'll wait outside," Jimin said before exiting as well. You had simply nodded, your eyes glued to Jungkook's back where he had scars from cuts.

They were similar to the fox's scars and wounds. He had a few on his back too. "What is your curse about?" You whispered.

Jungkook had dropped his arms down, staying with his back to you. He looked at you over his shoulder and sighed, "It's nothing."

"Let's not keep things from us. Please." You said, walking closer to him. You hesitantly pressed your fingers on one of the scars, dragging them across his back.

Jungkook's skin turned into goosebumps at the feeling of your fingers, sighing shakily. "These scars look exactly like the ones I took care of on an injured fox." You whispered.

You suddenly heard a happy giggle, looking up to see Jungkook looking at you. "It was real?" He said, staring at you.

He turned around and took your hand in his, smiling widely. "Was it you? Did it really happen?" He asked again. You nodded softly, giggling and hitting his shoulder.

"It was a really rude move you did, leaving in the morning." You sighed. "The king would have gotten angry at me, my lady." He said in a royal voice, kissing your knuckles.

He stared into your eyes with a certain sparkle, unable to help a bright smile from appearing on his lips.

"I had thought I've seen an angel."