• Ten • +21

"Y/n

"Y/n..." Jungkook moaned, his hips rolling against yours. Your nails dug into his shoulders as he moved, biting your lower lip.

Every time he thrust in, you winced, still feeling slight pain from his size. Your head went back into the pillow, a moan escaping your lips.

Your hands trailed down Jungkook's back, making his back arch as he groaned in pleasure, panting softly.

You helped him pull his shirt off, sitting up for him to pull your gown up and throwing it on the ground.

He picked you up with your legs around his waist, lifting you up and down slowly along with his hips rolling upwards.

Your hands buried into his hair with your bodies against each other, feeling his heart and sweat forming on his chest and abs.

"I want us to stay like this forever. I don't want us to part away." He whispered, his head moving to your neck and feeling his lips against your skin.

You whimpered loudly, your hand on his hip digging the nails in his skin. Jungkook laid back instead, letting you ride him instead.

With a quick pace, you rolled your hips back and forth, inching closer to your high.

Your hands rested on his abs, eyes closed, head to the side. His hands rested on your thighs, watching you.

"God, you look so hot." He grunted, rolling his hips upwards to reach deeper. You whimpered at the compliment, "Jungkook..." Moaning out his name.

"Y/n..." He groaned back, bringing you down into a deep kiss. His tongue moved past your lips and started caressing yours caringly.

Your hands buried into his hair and tugged it, your high coming closer. You pulled away slowly from the kiss, Jungkook pressing his forehead on yours.

"I'm close, Y/n..." He whispered, sending a shiver down your spine when his hands roamed around your body.

You wanted to tell him too, but his hips suddenly buckled against yours, going deep inside you and hitting your sweet spot.

You moaned out loudly, his hand covering your lips instantly. He shakily arched his back as he groaned quietly, moving his hips out and back in again harshly.

It didn't hurt you, but it did make your high come down at the 3rd time he repeated the moves. You tightened around his member, your high covering it.

Jungkook moved his hands to your hips, gripping them tightly and filling you up to the brim.

You moaned at the feeling of fullness, burying your face in his when you kissed him deeply and passionately.

With a small smile, he moved one hand to your cheek and caressed it, sighing happily.

"I love you." He whispered once you parted from the kiss. With wide eyes, you stared at him softly, your hands resting on his naked chest.

You gasped when he slowly lifted your hips and pulled out, making him chuckle.

"What? Is it surprising?" He said, his hands roaming around your back while pulling the blanket over the two of you.

You slowly slid off of him and on his side, your leg around his waist and his tangled with yours.

You rested your head on his chest, drawing shapes on his skin. "It is." You whispered.

A shiver ran down tour spine, making you inhale shakily due to his hand caressing your arm in a feather-like touch.

His hand made you look up into his eyes, his thumb caressing your cheek sweetly.

"Hey," He whispered, pressing his lips on your forehead in a sweet kiss. Your eyes closed, a smile creeping up on your lips.

"It just feels surreal." You whispered, opening your eyes to look up at him. "I know." He chuckled.

"It feels surreal, because I fell in love with you, the moment I saw you." He confessed, making your eyes sparkle.

"You were the only one who accepted me for who I was apart from my father. Now, I have only you." You could feel your heart jump at his words, your lips parting.

You couldn't help tears form in your eyes as you leaned up and lovingly kissed him. He kissed you back with the same emotion, pulling you close.

Suddenly, the doors burst open, making you pull away quickly and hug the blanket close.

Jungkook had sat up, taking a knife from under his pillow while holding you close to his chest. Your eyes widened at the sight of a man covered in blood.

"Y-Your grace!" He whimpered, falling to his knees. Jungkook had a fire in his eyes, about to shout at the man before you placed your hand on his chest.

"What is wrong?" You asked in a soft voice. You could feel his fear through his positive energy, still slightly uncomfortable in front of the man's eyes.

"Look down!" Jungkook exclaimed, the man's eyes quickly falling to the ground.

"Your grace! There has been an attack in the town!" He exclaimed, Jungkook's eyes widening and snapping to you.

You widened your eyes, your hand gripping the blanket, it was your hometown.

"They are killing people."