• Fourteen • +21

You whimpered from time to time when Jungkook was carrying you in his arms, making you hold onto him by his neck

Your body still receives a few pangs or hits of pain, but it was small. It was not that painful. "I should have come sooner," Jungkook whispered.

"Don't blame yourself." You whispered, your hands moving to his chest. His heart was slamming against his chest. You nervously looked up at him, a raindrop falling on your cheek.

His face was serious, hair covering his eyes, and his lips were bitten together while he was in thought. You slowly reached with your hand and moved the hair away from his face.

His eyes trailed down to your face, his steps coming to a stop as he stared down at you. "Are you feeling better?" He asked worriedly in a whisper.

Your feet came in contact with the ground as he let you stand, his hands moving to your cheeks. "You should eat when we get to the palace and rest a lot." He said.

You simply nodded, staying silent while staring into his eyes, his thumbs caressing your cheekbones. After a few seconds of staring, Jungkook started leaning in.

His eyes trailed down your face, your own following and falling upon his lips. You gulped and closed your eyes when his lips came in contact with yours.

Your eyes fell closed, Jungkook's eyes already closed. Your hands moved to his waist, tightening onto his shirt when he pulled you closer.

The kiss deepened, the two of you hugging each other closer. Jungkook leaned you against a tree, his hand trailing down your shoulder and side.

You gasped into the kiss when his hand pulled your leg up to his hip, pressing his hips on yours. "Jungkook, we can't." You whispered into the kiss, your hands resting on his nape.

"We can. I need you." He whispered, pulling away to look at you with sparkling eyes, lust clear in them. "Not in public. We are in a forest." You whispered.

He kissed you deeply again but kept it short, pulling away and releasing a sigh. "Okay. Let's get to the palace then. Quick." He said.

After quickly picking you up back into his arms, he hurried towards the palace, just a few minutes away from where you were.

After passing by the countless maids and knights who bowed and asked Jungkook questions which only made him even more impatient, you finally reached his chamber.

The moment the doors closed, he changed your position from bridal style to your legs around his waist, pressing you up against the wall.

His hips pressed hard against yours while he attacked your mouth with another deep, but passionate, kiss.

Footsteps echoed down the hall and faded away, leaving the two of you with some privacy when everyone left. Your hands quickly undid pants and belt as he parted your skirt to the sides.

With a gasp from the two, he started pushing his member deep inside you. Your head went back against the wall, one hand scratching the wall as the other scratched his shoulder underneath his shirt.

He thrust into you deep and hard, drawing moans from you easily. A tear rolled down your cheek that he kissed away the second he saw it.

"Don't cry, love." He whispered, burying his face into yours when you looked down at him. Your breaths mixed together as he pressed you harder onto the wall, moving deeper inside you.

You whimpered when he held onto your shoulder and waist tightly, starting to chase after his orgasm by slamming into you quickly.

Your lips parted as you let out continuous moans and whines, yelling out in pleasure when you climax hit and soon did his.

You felt him fill you to the brim, his hips pulling out slowly and slamming back in for a few times. You felt your back off the wall, head in Jungkook's neck.

"Fuck." You heard him whisper near your ear, collapsing the two of you on the bed with you on top of him. You sat up and ran a hand through your hair.

With your eyes staring at his panting, sweaty face, you began removing your hanbok. He gulped before following your steps, removing his own clothes while still inside you.

Once you were both naked, you started riding him, leaning down on his chest and kissing him lazily. His hands held onto your hips, bringing you down hard on him.

Your hands dug into his chest, making him hiss at it. One hand dug into your hair and he caressed it, panting heavily.

"I've missed you, princess." He whispered through his ragged breaths. You smiled, beginning to move quicker. "I've missed you too, my king." You said through a moan.

Due to your sensitivity, you two wasted no time on reaching your climax again. This time it was stronger on you, your reaction being to hug him close and buckle your hips.

He gasped and widened his eyes, his lips widely parted as he felt a way deeper side of you. He shakily sobbed in pleasure, looking down at you.

"We are getting married next week." He whispered.