• Twenty Five •

"Are you warm yet?" You asked, placing the bowl of chicken soup on the small table in front of you

Jungkook was sitting in front of you with a smile, a blanket resting over his back to keep him warm after getting dressed.

"Yeah, I am. Your soup is amazing." He replied. You took another spoonful and moved it to his lips. "Eat a little more." You said.

Jungkook shook his head and moved the spoon to your lips, feeding you instead. "It's your turn to eat." He said.

You giggled softly as he began feeding you some rice noodles, eating some himself.

You fed each other happily, eating everything you had cooked and drunk some rice wine one of the guards gifted you for the marriage.

As Jungkook fed you a piece of meat, you were cut off by Eun Ae's cries. He sighed, chuckling quietly when you whined.

"I'll be back soon." You said. After getting up, Jungkook watched you go quietly with a smile resting on his lips.

He took a few small bites from the rice noodles and grilled onions, watching you come back with your daughter.

"I think it's time your appa gets a hold of you." You said, carefully handing him Eun Ae.

It was the first time Jungkook had the possibility to hold his own child, the curse and the wedding not letting him even see her for longer than 4 minutes.

"She is so beautiful." He whispered. His hand caressed the baby girl's cheek as you watched.

Tears rolled down his cheeks out of euphoria, unable to hold himself back from all the emotions he was feeling.

"To know you nearly died giving birth to such an angel." He whispered. The girl's hand began glowing as she stared up at her father, reaching up to his face.

You and Jungkook widened your eyes in shock, the little girl healing a scratch Jungkook had on his cheek.

"I-It..." You trailed off, kneeling down beside Jungkook. Eun Ae then snuggled into Jungkook's arm and blanket while stared blankly at you.

"She saved me." You whispered. Jungkook giggled softly at her, looking up at you. "She saved you." He whispered as well.

Eun Ae soon after closed her eyes and began drifting asleep. A soft knock made you pick up the baby girl and glance at Jungkook.

"Go open the door, I'll place her in her bed to sleep." You said. Once Jungkook nodded, he watched you walk away before heading to the door.

"Jimin?" Jimin walked inside when the door was open. "I've got a message from your mother, she wants you back as soon as possible for the wedding."

"I see... Then I will speak with Y/n and we will get everything going." He replied.

You were hiding behind the wall, listening to their conversation. You glanced at Eun Ae with a sigh, crossing your arms.

"What wedding?" You asked before showing yourself and making your way to them.

"Why wasn't I told about this before?" You asked again. Jimin stuttered nonsense as he tried to find the words, his eyes wide.

"It's our plan." Jungkook simply said. "M-My queen, let me-" He was cut off by you bringing your hand up, not looking away from Jungkook.

"What is the plan, Jungkook? I'm all ears." You said, anger clear in your voice.

It was yet another thing Jungkook did behind your back. You hated it completely.

"Y/n, please, calm down. You know perfectly well I am with you now. This shows it." He said, showing the gold ring on his finger.

You looked down at your and sighed, nodding your head. "Right, sorry." You muttered.

"So, your mother planned a wedding with who?" You asked. "Remember the woman who was all uptight and told you that she will be queen?" Jungkook explained.

"She is the one my mother chose for me. And she still believes I would come back and get married to her." Jungkook scoffed, releasing a sarcastic chuckle.

You looked down and hummed, thinking. "Do you have a plan?" You asked, your eyes narrowed in determination.

"No. We simply thought of returning and maybe talking my mother into sense." He replied, shrugging and sighing. "It's a stupid plan."

"I have a better one." You said. Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at you, their eyes staring at you expectantly.

A smirk grew on your lips, holding your head up high and chuckling softly.

"Let's show her the king, the queen and future princess of Korea. We will just return gracefully to our palace, just like how we should."