get ready set

San bounded through the streets and alleyways of the buzzing city Yeosang's loft was tucked in. There were small roads that led to a main street where shoppers, tourists and locals alike gathered in awe of the bright lights and skyline.

Back here, among the quaint shops and restaurants, the architecture was placed just close enough to only support foot traffic. 

He darted through the confused bypassers, greeting and throwing apologetic glances as he ran, trying to avoid the wandering street dwellers.

A sheen of sweat had begun to glisten on his forehead as he sprinted toward the studio where he was supposed to be teaching lessons 15 minutes ago. 

The over lapping voices of the strangers were muffled by his headphones that were tucked in each ear, music creating a cinematic action scene in San's head. 

The studio wasn't very far away, but time has a funny way of speeding things up or slowing them down against your requests. 

As he rounded the corner, a sleek glass profiled building came into view. All ten floors were covered with windows that had black glass you could see out of but not into from the outside. 

However, not even that could deter the small clutter of students that frequently gathered at the cafe located across the street from the entrance. 

This specific dance academy was quite popular. The black vans and private cars that stopped at the guarded entrance were usually bombarded with blinding flashes from heavy cameras.

San wondered how these teens spent their time to be able to afford the lenses. They couldn't possibly have been leaving any time for studying. 

San was almost as passionate about dance as he was about fighting. They both gave him free reign and creativity to project the power he harbored in his small frame.

When his dad halted his fighting activities he tried to focus more on dance, but the luring thrill of the fight would whisper pleadingly into his ear, not letting him go.

To keep his cover he turned to the only two other people he trusted next to Yeosang.

Mingi and Yunho.

The pair were a phenomenal dance duo and took a work study grant they were offered by the university that allowed them to open their own studio while continuing their minor classes.

Word spread of their talent a lot faster than they ever anticipated and now the studio is a certified training company where agencies send their idols to be polished before debut.

Even established artists and groups come to have their title tracks and performances choreographed by the two. 

As he got closer to the entrance, gasps and squeals could be heard from the few lingering hopefuls that were waiting patiently around the street. Cameras were trained in his direction, aching to get a glimpse of any of their boys.

Huffs and sighs of disappointment could be heard though as the cameras lowered and the closing crowd dispersed, not recognizing the approaching male. 

"False alarm!" A girl yelled walking away. Groans echoed around.

San shrugged his shoulders and flashed an unapologetic grin as he stepped into the building.

The wide lobby was decorated with white couches, a marbled information desk, and black elongated frames freely hanging from mounted wires in the ceiling.

They were signed portraits of well renowned acts and soloists that had trained there. Winding steps in the center of the room took him up to the third floor where his class was waiting.