a new alliance

*Bzz Bzz*

San looked down at his phone, opening the message he had just received from Yeosang.

Yeo-Yeo 👑:
Hey xx

Sanflower🌻:
well if it isn't lover boy 😚

Yeo-Yeo 👑:
shush 😒
where did u go last night??

Sanflower🌻:
?? last nite?

Yeo-Yeo 👑:
uh ya?
you disappeared from the booth and then I didn't see you after that

Sanflower🌻:
ohh...
smthn came up..

Yeo-Yeo 👑:
everything ok?

Sanflower🌻:
yes, don't worry
how did UR night go?
😏😏

Yeo-Yeo 👑:
☺️
I talked with Jinnie for awhile
and then he took me home

Sanflower🌻:
Jinnie?!!
omg 🤧
whens the wedding?

Yeo-Yeo 👑:
omgkfjdhxs
It's not like that 😫

Sanflower🌻:
u cute, oblivious donut

Yeo-Yeo 👑:
am not!
we are just talking is all

Sanflower🌻:
oh ok, and I'm just a dance instructor 😜

San chuckled, placing his phone back in his pocket as he walked towards Jongho's apartment.

The events from last night played through San's head like a fuzzy flashback in a film.

After Yeosang's show they all went down to the basement's club for celebratory drinks.

Hyunjin had quickly stolen Yeo's attention, so San was left to talk fighting techniques with Jongho.

Mingi and Yunho were glad to give their two cents on the topic, which only led them to a fiery debate of who was the strongest.

Without trying to be too obvious that he was waiting for someone, San had side eyed anyone that passed by. He wanted to apologize to Wooyoung but couldn't find the other anywhere and settled with just asking Seonghwa for his schedule later.

So when he appeared later that night, San felt relieved to be able to finally talk to him, but it was soon revealed that that wasn't what the other wanted.

San was completely understanding of Woo's initial distaste in his presence. He was sure he was still upset about the conversation they had. San thought that he would probably be too and wondered if he would have wanted an apology from someone who said something similar to himself.

What he didn't understand were the events that followed.

Why had he suddenly kissed him?

Yeah sure he was slightly drunk, but there weren't any signs in his actions that gave away the impression that he didn't have control.