the first time

umm.. warning?
This chapter contains sexual/mature content that some would not find suitable for public viewing. Please read with caution and I'm sorry in advance.

San sat on the edge of the bed with his legs crossed and his eyes closed. He focused on the sound of the running water coming from the bathroom in a feeble attempt to slow his breathing.

His heart was erratically thumping against the confines of his rib cage and a sheen of sweat was beginning to glisten on his palms.

Relax, this isn't a big deal. It's just like sleeping with Yeo, he attempted to calm himself.

Except he didn't believe that at all. Wooyoung made San feel vulnerable, exposed in his skin and emotion. He had no where to hide when he stared into the other's eyes.

The door to the bathroom opened and Wooyoung walked out. San watched droplets of water from his hair slowly trickle down his neck to his bare chest. A small white towel was thrown over his shoulder as he adjusted the drawstring of his baggy gray sweatpants.

It wasn't until Woo chuckled that San realized he was staring.

"Would you like to take a picture?" Wooyoung teased.

Yes, San thought.

"No," he laughed nervously, "Just...wondering what happened to your shirt."

Wooyoung looked down at his torso and then back up, "It got wet," he replied simply.

San just hummed in return.

The only light visible in the room as Wooyoung flipped the bathroom switch was a small lamp shaped like an hourglass on the side table. Its dim glow provided a calming vibe like lavender in a steaming bath.

San's eyes followed Woo as he climbed into the other side of the bed and slid under the thick white blanket. He hadn't moved from his spot and wasn't sure if he should.

"Would you be more comfortable if I slept downstairs?" Wooyoung asked.

"No..... it's okay. I want you..... to stay here," he muttered.

He slowly began to crawl his way across the space of the king sized bed, settling under the blankets too.

They sat in the silence for a bit, head in their pillows and eyes fixed on the ceiling unsure of what to say.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" He suddenly asked.

San cursed Yeosang again in his head for bringing up the occasion in the first place.

"I've just always been a bit shy about it and don't like to make it a big deal," he shrugged.

The other nodded and turned his head towards him. "Well, I won't make a big deal of it, but I'd like to give you a present if that's okay."

San swallowed visibly as he looked over, eyes falling to his lips. A slight nod was the only reassurance Wooyoung needed and he closed the distance in the bed.

Electricity coursed through San's veins igniting every hair on his body as they met and his hand instinctively came up to hold the side of Wooyoung's face.

Softly, their lips pressed into each other with a gentle brush. Their noses delicately rubbed together, each being cautious of how far the other wanted to go.

San had waited his whole life to find someone capable of giving him this feeling, like he was the only person that mattered in the world and their hands were hungry for only him. He wasn't sure if he was ready for this to be his first time but with the way that Wooyoung was kissing him he felt like he was ready to risk it all.