invitation

"I'm leaving," Jongho announced.

San's head shot up from his sprawled position on the floor. They had just finished their session and were laying on the mat, bodies covered in sweat from the long work out.

"Where are you going?" San tried to hide his slight panic at the words.

Jongho was quickly becoming someone that San relied on. It was too soon to know if his tactics were working, but he had never felt more in control of his fighting than he did while training with him.

Jongho began chuckling at the look on the other's face, "Don't worry it's only a few days. There is a four day training camp that everyone has to go to before they debut."

A relieved sigh fell from his lips at the same time Seonghwa, who was laying on the couch, made a frustrated pout, "You're going to miss Lights All Night this year?"

Jongho shrugged, not seeming as bothered as the older was.

"What's Lights All Night?" San asked looking confused.

"Every year, Seonghwa's dad goes on a business trip with his mom and leaves the house to him. It's become tradition to get together for a sleepover and whatever else may happen," Jongho explained.

San looked at Hwa with a raised eyebrow, "Whatever else?"

"Last year, Jongho invited his crush and was so nervous he drank two whole bottles of soju and drunkenly serenaded her in his underwear."

"And yet here I am, still friends with you even though you decided to record me instead of bringing me pants." Jongho rolled his eyes and threw his sweaty towel across the room in his direction.

He stuck out his tongue as he dodged the cloth and looked at San, "You'll be there though, won't you?"

He thought over his answer before replying. The only person San felt comfortable sleeping around was Yeosang. They had other friends growing up but the two just connected with each other in a different way since the day they first met. He was like a safe haven.

"Wooyoung will be there," Seonghwa cooed softly.

The other boy tilted his head down, hiding the flush that he was sure was showing on his face. That was more than enough reason for San but he didn't want to be that obvious.

"Can I invite Mingi and Yunho?" He asked to change the conversation's focus.

Seonghwa nodded and clapped cheerily, "We'll invite everyone. I doubt I could get Yeosang and Hyunjin separated anyway," he laughed.

San gave a small smile at the thought. He was right, the two had become inseparable. He didn't think that his best friend could glow any brighter but seeing him around Hyunjin was nearly blinding. He was happy for him.

"It's set then, I'll send everyone the address and we'll meet tomorrow night at my house," Seonghwa said.

San's mind traveled to thoughts of laying next to a sleepy Wooyoung, tracing fingertips over his soft features as he slumbered. He wondered what he would feel like wrapped around his body under warm blankets and tangled limbs.

His heart sped up at these thoughts and he stood up to collect his things, "Tomorrow.." he said slowly. He couldn't wait.

*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"A sleepover?" Yeosang looked over the bar at Hyunjin as he made him a drink.

"It's more of a friend get together where we have to stay because we all drank too much and can't get home. So yes, sleepover."

Yeosang sat in his stool, swinging his feet just above the ground. He was trying random mixtures and combinations of a new drink Hyunjin was experimenting with before his show. 

"Okay, now try this one," he slid a clouded honey colored glass in his direction and dropped an olive in it with a plop.

Yeo looked at the glass, skeptical. If this was anything like the first two, he needed something to wash away the after taste of whatever he decided to mix this time. 

His unsteady hand reached for the cup, followed by the watchful eyes of the other. Slowly, the liquid was brought to his lips and his tongue timidly dipped over the edge tasting the mysterious drink.

His eye began to twitch as the sour burn of one of the ingredients overfilled his senses.

"Ah, I knew it, too much Bitters," he remarked, looking at the expression on Yeosang's face. 

He was hesitant to swallow the liquid but couldn't spit the drink out so that was his only option. His esophagus burned as it made it's way down and he looked up at the other when it was finally over. 

"Definitely too much, I think my taste buds need a band aid," Yeo teased.

"I don't have that, but I know something else that can help," Hyunjin looked at him, sly smile plastered on his handsome face. 

Yeosang blushed and leaned over the bar top as Hyunjin did the same. They shared a brief but affectionate kiss over the counter before pulling apart.

Things with Hyunjin were going better than Yeosang had ever dared let his heart dream. The constant need to have him by his side was almost terrifying to think about. He had never relied on someone else's presence before. Well, other than San, but that was different.

Hyunjin was the breath that Yeo inhaled when his lungs felt like they were devoid of oxygen. The feeling of getting a new pair of glasses and discovering a whole new meaning to the word 'clarity'. Everything was focused, he could see life so much better with him.

"How are things with your music?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeosang sighed, "I was kinda hoping I would have gotten some offers by now. Maybe my music isn't as good as I thought," he frowned at the table.

"Hey, look at me. You are amazing, don't ever let anyone including yourself tell you otherwise," Hyunjin spoke softly.

Yeosang shrugged, his music was the reason he got the opportunity to play here in the first place. Even though he is glad it's why he met Hyunjin, it has been his dream to get signed to Illusion.

"Maybe I should work on some new material," he spoke more to himself than to the other.

"That could work, try something different?" Hyunjin offered, "Whatever you do it will be fantastic because my boyfriend is the best.

He still wasn't used to that word and gave a tiny squeal before throwing an olive from the bar at him.

"I'm going to set up for my show," he said climbing down from the stool. "Don't make those faces at me like you did last time while I am singing tonight," Yeosang threatened with a pointed finger.

"No promises babe," He replied and made said kissy lips at him as he walked away.

a/n sorry for the short chapter, I needed to set it up for the next one so it didn't run extra long. 

thank you to every single one of my jelly beans (followers) and every one that comments. I am still seriously so grateful for you all. 

*tucks you in bed and squishes your cheekies*