Chapter 6:

Mogul walked out with the guard as he looked towards Kahron who sat and waited. All he could think about was that this nigga was fuckin his baby sister like she was just some piece of ass, some type of hoe.

"Yo, ain't you gonna take these off?" Mogul asked the guard who begin to retreat back behind the gate. He wanted the cuffs off incase he ended up not liking this nigga and could easily knock him on his ass.

"No." The guard answered.

"Why not? Y'all take them off when my sister here."

"He ain't ya sister nor is today ya regular visiting day. Don't push your fuckin luck Yung."

"So you the nigga my sister been kickin it with? The one she's supposedly fuckin?" Mogul asks as soon he sits down.

"And you Mo's big brother? The one thats gonna be in jail for life? I think we established those things already tho."

Mogul chuckled rubbing his over grown facial hair. "I guess they were right you ain't no bitch nigga after all. I heard you doing it big in these streets."

"Don't know what you talking about." Ron answered with still straight face.

Once again Mogul chuckled. "I use to be you. You being smart about ya shit, I like that, play dumb. But lets cut to the chase; I ain't coo with you fuckin my sister casually like she's just a fuckin nut. I actually find the shit highly disrespectful."

"This shit ain't on my terms, I'm going by what Morg want. Trust me if it was on my terms she would have a title and then some."

Now this surprised Mogul.

.....

Morgan

I sat nervous as hell as I waited for my brother to come out. I really wanted to know if Kahron came to his visit and what happened, what was said.

I smiled as he came out with a guard and they undid his handcuffs, but leaving the ones on his feet.

"Baby sis." He said hugging me.

"Hey." I said hugging him back.

"So what's up?" I asked as soon as we sat down.

"Shit. What could be up with my ass being stuck behind a jail cell." He said grinning. He knows it was driving me crazy not being able to know what happened when him and Kahron talked. Plus I didn't just want to come right out and ask.

I nodded signaling for him to continue.

"And Q and the rest of my young niggas making money in this streets which is what I like to hear."

"Mogul!" I exclaim making him laugh.

"Did he come?" I finally asked.

"Who?"

"I'ma slap you." I said palming my face. "Kahron!"

"Oh that nigga. Ain't he ya nigga, shouldn't you know?"

"He's a friend."

"On whose decision?" He asked getting serious.

"Stop." I said.

I could just imagine how their conversation went just from him asking that one question.

"I ain't gonna fuck wit you yet. I'ma let you live ya life and make ya own mistakes."

"Are you saying I'm making mistakes in my life?"

He shook his head. "Nah, but everybody makes mistakes eventually tho."

I scrunched my eyes together staring at him.

We spent the rest of the visit just talking like usual.

I hugged him when it was over.

"Love you." I said as he placed his hand behind his back getting handcuffed once again.

"Love you too."

He turned around peeking back at me as he walked in front of the guard. "I like him."

"Who?" I said confused.

"Ron." He said loud enough for me to hear as the guard continued to force him forward.

I stood there for a minute shocked.

I felt like that was a sign.

I sighed as I got out of the car walking up Kahron's driveway. I feel as tho I am making the right decision, but it scares me at the same time.

I walked in with my key since we both have keys to each other's houses.

I scrunched up my face as I heard giggling.

"Why you be actin shy?" I heard his voice.

"I'm not. I just met you tho. I'm still trying to get to know you."

I walked into the kitchen to see Kahron and some girl playing around being all touchy and feely.

I felt my heart drop.

The girl stopped surprised seeing me standing there making Kahron turn around towards me.

"My bad." I said simple backing up turning around to leave.

"Mo." Kahron said as he jogged up to me grabbing my hand to stop me as I hit the bottom of his porch steps.

I pulled my hand away. "No, really, it's fine Kahron. No need to explain you made your point by not only ignoring me for a week straight, but by kicking it with a another bitch already. You're done, I get it. So it's done."

I hopped in my car speeding off. I pulled over after a while to get myself together. I tried to bottle my feelings up welling myself not to cry, I wouldn't.

After I know for sure I wasn't gonna lose it. I begin driving again.

My phone rung taken me from my own little internal battle. "Hello." I answered without looking.

"You said you'd think about it and I feel I gave you more than enough time to think about it. Let me take you out and show you I ain't all that everybody make me out to be." Eric's voice came through the phone.

"Sure." I answered.

"I know you probably assume shit about me because of the best friend that's the babymama situation, but- wait you said sure?" He asked surprised.

I laughed lightly. "Yeah."