Chapter 24:

Morgan

"Bitch where are you at? Everybody is here, but you." Nee said into the phone.

"Is Kahron there yet?" I ask reaching in the back of my car to grab my purse.

"Q just went to pick him up from the airport." I nodded like she could see me. "Now answer my question where the hell are you?"

"I'm outside in my car." I said opening the door about to step out.

"Bitch." She mumbled before hanging up then I seen the front door open and she comes out.

"I'ma beat yo ass. Had me thinking I was gonna have to come kidnap you."

I sighed deeply. "Okay, I'm not even gonna lie I'm nervous as fuck to see Kahron."

"Why? Ass sitting right." She said smacking it. "Tits is perky." She squeezed one.

"Bitch stop." I said smacking her hand away from my chest.

"No seriously tho you got nothing to worry about." She said hooking her arm through mine and we walked into the house together.

"My second daughter!" Nee's mom said walking over wrapping her arms around me as we went inside the kitchen. They had it smellin good.

"Hey Ma." I said hugging her back just as tight.

After a couple years of foster care we met Nee, Shawn, and her mom basically took us in.

"Mom move let me see my baby sis." Shawn said scooping me up in his arms after softly pushing his mom to the side.

"Boy." His mom said slapping his arm.

I laughed as he placed me back on my feet. "I missed y'all too."

"Psh, you fake daughter. You start something up with Ron and you forgot all about me and wanna be all up under Krystal." Ma said.

"Nah, it's never like that. My love is the same for you and Mama K."

"Her name is Krystal. I'm your Ma." I busted out laughing hugging her.

"She is so extra." Nee said rolling her eyes.

"And you just like her." I said.

"Girl please." She said flagging me off.

"So Ron could get some, but all them years we lived in the same house and you never showed me no type of love." Shawn said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"First off nigga you are my big brother."

"Not real brother tho." I flagged him off ignoring him before continuing.

"Second Mogul probably would have killed yo ass."

He chuckled. "He sure would have. That's my fuckin brother, he straight?"

"Always. Where ya many kids?"

"You and Nee gonna stop playing me. I only have two kids and they in the other room." I nodded.

I tensed feeling arms wrap around my waist, but relaxed melting into him when I realized who it was as he kissed my neck making me shiver.

"Is that how friends greet each other?" I ask.

"Nah, but that is how Ron greets his Mo."

I turned around in his arms hugging him tightly as he rocked me back and forth hugging me just as tight.

"Oh you ain't tell me these niggas was in love." I heard Shawn say making Kahron chuckle.

"Mhmm, they cute as shit." Nee said.