Chapter 10:

Morgan

"Well damn y'all asses just fall asleep with y'all club clothes on, in the living room and all." I hear as I shift in my sleep.

I look and see a female version of Eric standing over us.

"Aw you're pretty." She said.

"Uh, thanks." I mumbled leaning up. I was laying on Eric.

I was tired when we left the club so we came to his house since it was closer. I don't even remember falling asleep.

"Eric." I said tapping his face.

"Hmmm?" He mumbles squeezing my ass with his hand that was already inside my dress. I blushed knowing she is seeing him do this and my ass is probably half out.

"Eric!" I exclaim slapping his cheek.

"What the fuck! What Morg?" He asks mean mugging me.

"Hey baby brother." He looked at her rolling his eyes.

"What did I say about just walking into my house?" He says removing his hand as I lifted pulling my dress down.

"And when do I ever listen?" She blows a kiss at him then sits on the coffee table. She held her hand out. "I'm this nigga's sister, Tam."

"Morgan." I shook her hand.

"I hope you got some sense unlike his so called best friend that bitch-"

"Tam." Eric cut her off.

"What? The broad is crazy." She shrugged. "Where my niece at anyway? You told me you were suppose to have her?"

"I gotta go pick her up." He said stretching and yawning.

"I'ma go. I need to shower and get out of these clothes." I said standing up grabbing my phone.

"Nah, take a shower here. Top draw in my room has sweatpants, boxers, and tees. Don't argue take yo little ass up there."

"Get beat up Eric." I said popping him in his forehead as I turned to go up his stairs.

"I'm about to go get Arie. You coo 'til I get back?" Eric asks walking into his room as I lotioned.

"I could have been naked nigga." I said since I only had a pair of his boxers on and his beater.

"Shut up, this my house." He said snatching his sweats from me as I tired to put them on.

"Stop, ugly."

"You know you like my sexy chocolate ass." I laughed shaking my head.

"Ya girls is peeking." He said.

"What?" I looked at him after bunning my hair. He was pointing down to my chest. I looked to notice my nipples poking through the thin shirt.

I covered them fast as he laughed.

"They look like they'll be good in my mouth."

"Goodbye Eric."

"Yeah, yeah. You coo tho?"

"Uh, I guess. You're gonna leave me here with your sister?"

"Yeah she coo. You don't have to stay tho, you can come with me."

"No, it's coo. I'ma stay. You got breakfast food? I wanna cook."

"Hell yeah! Cook it up." He said serious making me laugh lightly.

"So are you and my brother a couple?" Tam asks as I wash my hands before I start cooking.

"Uh, no. We have been kickin it for the past month tho." I shrug.