Chapter 14:

Morgan

"Ya babymama always rolling her fuckin eyes."

"Now you sounding like crazy ass Tam."

"Where my boo been anyway? I miss her."

"Hell no, y'all can't be together." He shook his head fast as he drove off since we just dropped Arie off.

"Shut up," I said laughing. "We are not that bad together."

"Shit, y'all worst than Nee when y'all together. Hell imagine the three of y'all together. I'd probably shoot myself."

"Ooh that's a good idea, I'ma have to introduce them."

"You must just hate me." He shook his head.

"You all extra." He looked over at my smiling.

"We about to go to my house so you can make me some cinnamon pancakes and bacon?" He asked.

"It's 2 in the afternoon."

"So?"

"I swear you are using me for my cooking."

"Never that."

"Why is that nigga texting you?" Eric asked as I handed him a plate of food.

I look were my phone was lit up showing a new message from Kahron.

"Because we are friends." I answered simply sitting down next to him.

"You don't need friends when you got me."

I looked at him like he's crazy. "Boy, gone."

"What he say?"

I held the phone out to show him. "He asked when can we link up."

"You ain't hanging with him."

"Eric I'm grown. Lets not get that part fucked up. I can be friends and hang out with who I please, just as you can. You don't see me bitching about you and Unique who's ya so called best friend."

"Yeah, but I wasn't fuckin her on a regular."

"Okay, but you fucked her. Drunk or not, that might have been the first but I doubt it was the last." He didn't say anything. "Exactly."

"Still I don't give a fuck. I'm not coo with it." I flagged him off.

He doesn't even know that me and Kahron already came to an agreement. We are just sticking to being friends and that is it.

We communicate like we did when we first met each other when we would usually be all on each other. Whenever we're at the club at the same time he keeps his hands and slick remarks to himself and we just joke and talk like normal.

I miss my asshole Kahron, but I'm honestly feelin Eric and happy where we are I just wanna see where it can go.

"So you that mad you about to hop outta this car and not give me a kiss." Eric said as he dropped me off at my house since I needed my car and wanted to run errands.

"I'm not mad, I'm annoyed." I said getting out slamming the door.

As I pushed the key to unlock my car door I was lifted and turned around while being pressed against the car. "Stop playing and give me a kiss." I stared at him with a blank expression.

He smirked against my mouth. I rolled my eyes looking away as I felt myself start to smile. "Soft ass." He mumbled before turning my face to kiss me.

I spent the rest of the day by myself. I love my alone time.

I first went to apply for beauty school for makeup and get more information about it. Then went to get my nails done and now I am getting takeout Chinese food, and I'ma go home and watch movies by myself since Eric has a out of town game tonight.

I walked out of the restaurant almost bumping into somebody.

"Sorry." We both said at the same time. I look up shocked seeing my brother's ex girlfriend.

"Asia!" I exclaim.

"Hey Morgz!" She exclaimed shyly.

"You kill me with that shy shit. Mogul was the only one that brought the crazy real you out."

She rolled her eyes. "No, he just made me crazy period."

I cringe inside remembering and witnessing the bad parts of their relationship and all of the wrong doings my brother put her through without a care in the world.

"Asia ya son bad as shit I ain't watching him no more! I love my grandbaby, but no." We looked over seeing her mom coming over.

"Oh hey Morgan baby, you all grown now." I smiled hugging her.

She was like me and Mogul's second mom since we lost ours at a young age.

"How have you been? How's Mogul?"

"I've been makin it and Mogul is as good as he can be considering he is in jail for life."

"What!?" They both exclaim all loud surprising me.

"Y'all didn't know?" I asked since everybody knew when shit first went down five years ago.

"No." Asia said shaking her head fast looking stressed. "When we moved away I didn't know shit that was going on here. I tried reaching out a couple of years ago, but wouldn't get shit back so I gave up."

"That's why."

"What? How? Why?" Asia asked.

"Story for another time." I answered. They both nodded.

"Mommy look at my toy gun poppop bought!" A little boy ran over shooting his toy gun at all of us.

I stared at him in disbelief as he stopped and stared right back at me.

"Ooh I know you! You're Auntie Morgan. I seen lots of pictures of you, mommy, and daddy. I'm Micheal."

I nodded slowly trying to take this all in.

My brother has a fuckin son.

.....