Chapter 19:

Morgan

"You look like a zombie with ya lil sad eyes." Nee said hugging my waist as I walked into her house. I shrugged.

"He came to say bye this morning, did he come see you?" I nodded.

"I know he did." She said side eyeing me.

"What?" I ask.

"You look all down, but that don't take the glow from your face."

"Mind ya business Nee." I said trying not to smile.

"Bitch you are my business. Plus Ron put up a picture of his scratched up neck on ig. So you was riding it, I'm guessing?" She asks laughing. "Ain't nothing like that it's been awhile sex."

"Shut up Nee." I said pulling out my phone.

I finally got to his page and clicked the picture up, and sure enough it was his neck with my nail prints in it. I read the caption: When bomb dick meets bomb pussy. ATL ✈️ NYC.

"He's annoying." I said liking the picture.

"Stop thinking you grown." Q came out of nowhere slapping me in my head. "And don't say you're 22 because I don't give a fuck how old you get, you still my lil sis, and you ain't the fuck grown."

"I don't got you to do Q." I said flagging him off.

"Don't you start beauty school in a couple weeks?" Nee asked giggling as Q started feeling and kissing on her.

"Shit! Yeah I forgot to fuckin pay, hopefully the deadline didn't past." I said standing up. "Damn y'all could have at least waited to be all over each other until I left."

I walked out shaking my head as they paid me no mind.

"The last day to pay was yesterday, but somebody already paid for you, two weeks ago actually." The lady behind the desk says.

"What? No, that doesn't make sense."

"Morgan Yung, right?" I nodded slowly.

"Yup, you're paid for and good to go." She said handing me the receipt and other paperwork.

"Did the person give a name?" I asked while looking over the receipt to see it was paid in cash.

"No, or it would be on file."

A smile made it's way on to my face as I peeped his handwriting at the bottom of the receipt.

You gotta smile Mo.

One of the million reasons I love his sneaky ass.

I've been in a sad yet okay mood ever since seeing that note from Kahron.

I walked around the club bringing people their drinks. I stopped quick seeing Eric and Unique sitting at a table.

I was in my feelings lowkey, I like Eric. He always saying how it wasn't like that with his "bestfriend" so why was he here with her?

"Let me take that to them." I said to a waiter as she headed towards their table. She shrugged handing it to me.

"Here you go!" I said sitting the shots down.

"Thanks-" Unique stopped seeing it was me. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Oh just, working. What are yall doing here?"

"I'm spending time with my man."

"Oh that's ya man? Eric you her man now?" I ask.

His eyes looked droopy and glazed over as he looks over at me smiling. "Morgan. Why you so sexy?" He asks before laughing.

"Are you drunk?" I said lifting his head as it dropped again.

"He's fine, move! I gotta get him home." She said trying to push past me.

"Girl I wish you would push me out of the fuckin way." I said putting my arm up to block her. "Did you drug him?"

"No! I would never! He just drunk too much." She said a lil too fast for my liking.

"Dumb ass broad. Mike!" I called. "Can you get her out of this club then send one of your men to help me take his heavy ass to my car and follow me to my house" He gave me a questioning look then shrugged taking her out.

I rolled my eyes as she kicked and screamed as he carried her out.

*

"Thanks Will." I said as he threw a passed out Eric on to my couch.

"No problem lil Ron."

I rolled my eyes. "Goodbye, get out." I said. All the security men at the club call me that now like I don't have a name.

I sat on the couch eating my tacos for breakfast. Eric's ass was still slumped on the other couch.

I looked over at him as he groaned slowly sitting up.

"What am I doing here?"

"Ya crazy ass babymama happened." I said.

"What?" He asked looking confused.

"I don't understand why she just won't ask for it. It's rare that a nigga turns down some pussy."

"What?" He asked again.

"Ya babymama drugged you. You should have listened to Tam, broad is crazy, she ain't no good for you."

"What?" He mumbled quietly looking like he was finally starting to take it in.

"Say what one more time and I'ma slap you." I say placing my food on the table and handing him a bottle of water and two Tylenols.

"Thanks. Can I take a shower?" He asked after laying there silent for a few minutes.

"Uh, sure. I only have Ron's clothes here for you tho."

"Nevermind." He said leaning back against the couch covering his eyes. "So y'all fuckin again?"

"Huh?" I asked.

"We kicked for a few months and nigga couldn't even get no play, damn."

"Huh?"

"Still full of shit." He chuckled standing up.

"Oh. I have my brothers clothes here too. You can wear something of his."

"Nah, I'ma head to the club to pick up my car."

"Want me to take you?" He shook his head.

"Nah, I texted Tam. Just agree to chill with a nigga more often." I smiled rolling my eyes as he held his pinky finger up at me.

I laughed locking pinkies with him. "Okay, chocolatey. Friends."

"We childish." I laughed waving at Tam as she pulled up.

"I'ma see your ass around Morgz." He said.

"Mhmm, and aye! Just be careful around that bitch from now on. I already got shit on my plate and don't need to add babysitting you and ya crazy ass babymama to it."

"Man bye Morgz." He said sucking his teeth.

Shit I was serious, that broad is thrown off something crazy.