10

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

None of your concern by Jhene Aiko ft Big Sean blasted through Armani's speakers as she smoked her blunt and looked through her closet for something to wear. She took 3 puffs, held it in, then blew it out through her nose feeling her nerves relax. A blunt a day kept her anxiety at bay.

She listened to Big sean's verse mumbling "damn" under her breath as she hears the ending of the song.

"Jhene I see why you were triggered, I wanna be triggered too." She mumbled as she grabbed her phone going back to his verse.

I made you cum nine times in one day. The words replayed again making her think in her hear "he got that good dick" as she finally had come to a decision on what to wear. She grabbed an oversized Naruto shirt, some biker shorts to go underneath— though they were barely visible under the shirt, and some black socks. She then grabbed her yellow, black and white jordan ones and slipped them on.

She looked into the mirror taking in her appearance, she was one bad ass bitch.  Seeing that her edges fucked up during her very long nap, she relays them and moves on to put all her necessities in her bag. She finished her blunt but packed an extra two in her bag— one for her car, and one for her to smoke on the way. She sprayed her signature Versace eros pour femme perfume on her torso, neck, and wrist then finally left.

The second she turned on her car Don't by Bryson Tiller filled her speakers. She put on her seatbelt and then sped off towards Akeem's new bar.

"Congratulations Keem." She said smiling as she hugged him.

"Thanks ma." He said smiling big. "I just hope this shit takes off."

"Azari told me you could cook and judging by the area, hell yeah it should take off." She said taking in the scenery.

"You think you can do a couple art pieces for me? Azari told me you like mad good, I know its last minute but I'll pay." He said.

She nodded her head. "I can do that, you dont have to pay me though cause I love painting."

"Nah imma pay, ian never gon undermine hard work, especially when I know you put alot of heart and mind into what you do." He said.

"Hmmkay." She said knowing not to waste any time arguing.

She looked around her seeing that alot of people had came but she didn't see Azari, she sat on one of the stools and scrolled through her phone. She was not use to bein places where she didn't really know anybody.

She felt somebody looking at her so she looked up from her phone seeing that it was Ant.

"Oh hey." She said, she still didn't really know him due to him being in law school and busy.

"Hey Armani, long time no talk." He said smiling at her.

"I knoww, how are you? Hows exams?" She asked.

"I'm doing well, just always stressed and tired but exams are going well." He said to her. "Hows school going?"

"School is school, you know its a little harder with as many jobs as I have." She said. "However, I managed to stay at the top of the deans list."

"Wow, and here I am struggling to stay on." He said.

"But law school is a little harder, i know you can do it though." She said smiling at him.

"Yeah I know." He said agreeing.

"Just don't give up." She said.

"Armani!" Yelled someone.

She and Ant turned their heads and saw Azari coming with Monty and Nasir.

"Hey y'all." She said hugging Azari and waving at Monty and Nasir.

"Where my hug at girl?" Said Nasir causing her to smile.

She got up— he wrapped his arms around her waist as the two hugged.

"And I oop, some I need to know?" Said Ant.

She laughed. "No ant."

"Mmhm." He said.

"You tryn steal my girl?" Said Monty.

"MONTY!" Said some girl causing the group to turn around, it was Chardenay his baby mama.

"Oh no, the ghetto." Mumbled Armani sitting down as she watched her march over.

"Why the fuck you ignoring my calls, and why the fuck this bitch all in your face?" She asked

She really call me out my name? Nah she aint that crazy, cant be that crazy. Thought Armani as she watched.

"Sweetheart nobody is in that niggas face." Said Armani. "And I'd advise you to back up out my face."

"Girl I'll beat yo ass." said Chardenay.

"Say it with your chest sweetheart and shake some while you at it." She said

"I'll beat yo ass!" She repeated.

"Back up out my face."

"Or what?"

"Chardenay this not who you wanna fight, trust!" Said Azari.

She knew how bad Armani could fuck somebody up when they tested her.

"Back up before I crack yo shit!"

"Girl you not gon do-

Armani cocked her hand back and punched her in the nose causing a loud crunch to be heard, she then proceeded to punching her in the jaw which cause Chardenay to fall.

"This why I don't come out, I always gotta beat you bitches up." Said Armani as she repeatedly punched Chardenay back to back getting her knuckles bloody.