Chapter 1

Y/n pov

I woke up in a bed and realized that I was not in my room. I tried to get up but I can't move my body. Suddenly four people came inside the room. I can't identify them since everything was a blur. They were mumbling something. "Good to see you wide a wake baby, but you need to sleep more, soon you will be in your new home". But then I felt a wave of pain radiating in my head then everything turned black.

I jolted a wake and realized that everything was just a dream or more like a nightmare. I was sweating and panting, trying to calm myself. I've been having this nightmare for a year now and it made me paranoid. Like I always felt that someone is always watching me.

I tried to shrug it off and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After preparing, I ate some breakfast and went off to work. I am a part time worker at a nearby cafe every weekend. So it just a ten minute walk from my apartment.

My mother, father and sister are at Canada while I am here in Korea living all by myself so that I can fullfill my dreams of being an idol.

I auditioned once at Jyp entertainment but sadly I did not pass the audition. Then I audition at Yg entertainment and luckily, they accepted me and now I am a trainee.
I started training a month ago and they said that I need to work on my singing skills since I'm not that good in singing. I've met alot of artist here and their and they praised me for my rapping and dancing skills.

But I really wanted to meet Blackpink since I really stan them but they are on their world tour so I guess I won't be meeting them for a few months more.

As I reached the cafe, My bestfriend, Kang Min Ji, greeted me. She is a trainee at Jyp ent and also works part time here in this cafe. " y/n-yah~ your early than usual". " Why? Can't I be early?" I answered back. She pouted and I pinched her cute chubby cheeks.
"Get back to work now Jiji-yah~"

I started working, taking orders, serving coffee and doughnuts. This went on for 3 hours until it was already lunch break. After lunch break, I worked for another 3 hours before leaving the cafe.

It was now 4pm and I still have time to rest. So I just sat in the living room and watched netflix. After watching 3-4 episodes of my favorite kdrama, I ate ramyeon for dinner since I don't know how to cook. I then change into my pjs and I'm off to dreamland. This is always my routine every weekends since I don't need to train every saturday and sunday.