Chapter 16

Y/n's Pov

"And you my dear would help me get my revenge"

Namjoon finished his story off before standing up and leaves the room. Now, I'm all alone in this dark cold basement with nothing better to do. No windows to determine the time. How long have I been here anyway? With arms and ankles still bound, I decided to just sleep it off and hope for the best.

Jisoo's Pov

Its been four consecutive days with y/n still missing. I'm still here in this dorm with Jennie who had gone mad, Rosie, crying in her room and with Lisa who is nowhere to be found during the day. But don't worry, I'm Jisoo, I'm okay.

If this continues, we might lose our career. Just like a day ago, we were having our photo shoot and I swear, we really tried to smile but ends up being fake.

I'm in the living room looking for information when I heard a knock on the door. We're not expecting someone right now so I don't have any idea who it is. Unless, it is Lisa who already decided to show up. Placing the tablet on the table, I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Good morning ma'am" The mailman greeted me before handing me a small package with an envelope attached to it. "I'm sorry, I think your mistaken. I am not expecting any mails today" He brought out a clipboard and scanned it thoroughly. "I beg your pardon but the address written in that package is here. Is it not?" He then showed me his clipboard. I guess the package is really for us. "Okay, thank you" He then bowed and took off with his bicycle.

Once I settled it on the living room, I called the other two and tried to call Lisa, which, she suprisingly picked up. I told them what happened and that we should gather around.

-o-

Jennie: Unnie, please read it again.

Jisoo: For goodness sake Jennie. This is the last time I will read this out loud, so please listen carefully.

In the letter.....

Dear Kim Jennie, Kim Jisoo, Lalisa and Park Chaeyoung,

The group Bts and Kim Y/n formally invite you to be the guest of honor at their house warming party

Be here by eight and don't be late

Fun games do await

Please cooperate

Address:xxxx
Ps: Don't bring anyone except yourselves if you want to keep your y/n safe and sound

Rose: What are we going to do?!

Lisa: Lets see first whats in this disk.

"Unnie, please d-don't go here! I-it's a-"

*Slap*

"I told you to shut up!"

*whimpers*

"I'm sorry for the violences but this little bitch here won't shut her freaking mouth. Anyways.....If you're watching this video, I'm sure you have read the letter attached to it.*chuckles* Alright then. Don't worry, y/n here is still alive am I right?"

"Namjoon.....p-ple- mppphhh..."

"Let me just remind you that we won't hesitate to give her a slow and painful death if you involve the police here alright? See you later.....

Jennie: What are we waiting for?! Lets go now!

Lisa: No...we can't go there without a plan

Jennie: I.DONT.FUCKING.CARE

Jisoo: Jennie, enough.

Rose: Don't worry, I already have a plan. Now lets go.

Back to y/n....(3rd person)

"If you brought me here to kill me, just get over it" y/n snapped. The chains binding her wrist rattles as she  runs over to Namjoon.

Namjoon scoffed "I don't want to kill you y/n, well atleast not yet. Besides, our guests haven't arrive yet"

"They will never arrive!"

"Oh, y/n...sweet little y/n. Just wait and see. Soon they'll be here in no time" Namjoon said while sitting infront of y/n's cell.

"W-what are you going to do with them?!" Y/n asked, gathering all her courage trying not to sound like a frightened girl.

Namjoon smiled "What  makes you think that I'm going to do something to them?"

Y/n scoffed "You said it yourself, you want revenge"

"You're right, I do want revenge. But I promise you, I won't hurt them."

"I don't think I understand"

"Oh you dear will"

"What?!" She had sworn she hadn't heard him correctly

"Did I not make myself clear? I said you will be the one to hurt them"

"Then if you think I'm going to hurt them, then you're more crazier than I thought. There is no way I will hurt them and you can't make me"

Namjoon smiled broadly "Well, let see then" He then got up and looked over his watch. "They should be arriving in the next thirty minutes. He told the three maknaes, which are preparing the chains and knifes on the other room, to go upstair and wait for the arrival of the four. The three gladly obeyed before proceeding upstair.

"You know, those three especially Jungkook is a good actor. I guarantee you, those girls will fall into our trap. Just a few more minutes and the show will start soon"