Chapter 19

"Well let's see how you hold up to your next punishment, shall we?" Namjoon said as he and the others walked out of the room, leaving us all in darkness. As soon as the door closes, all girls crawled towards y/n and huddled around. Yeri wrapped her arms around her dongsaeng and kissed her forehead. The other four girls hold y/n's hand as they cry.

"I-i'm sorry y/n, i-its was mostly my fault. Forgive me" Lisa said as she sobbed. "No! Its our fault, we're all in these together." Jennie said as she also sobbed.

Now that all their restraints were gone, Rose pulled out an hair clip from her hair and pressed a tiny button. But as soon as she heard y/n groan, she quickly clipped it on her hair.

Another girl, who has the same clip as Rose, recieved the signal and quickly stood up to inform her members.

Thirty minutes passed by and Namjoon entered the room once again. "I hope you've got a good sleep y/n, because its time for round two" Namjoon said enthusiastically.

All girls were once again dragged away from each other and forced back down. Namjoon look back and forth to blackpink and Yeri before snapping his fingers. "Will you look at that." He said while walking towards Yeri. Jin and J-hope forced Yeri to stand up while Namjoon checked her out. "I see you have some good curves there Yeri. Not like your sister over there."

He then motioned for the boys who was holding blackpink to release them of there hold. "Why did you fall in love with y/n if you can have her gorgeous sister?" Namjoon asked the girls.

"Because she's better than her sister" Jennie said. "Is that so?" Rm raised one of his eyebrow. "Then I'll show you that her sister is better. Lets start with you Lisa. I want you to make out with her"

"No! I would never" Lisa said. Jungkook then draw a knife on y/n's neck. "Come on, show y/n how you cheated on your past lover. Which I remind you is my sister" Namjoon said with a bit of anger on his tone.

"Please no" y/n begged. But Jungkook cut her neck not that deep, not enough to kill her. Just a reminder for the girls. Y/n screamed as she felt a stinging pain on her neck. The metallic scent hit her nose as it trickled down to her shirt. Lisa, not wanting to do this, have no choice left but to do what Namjoon pleases. She walked towards Yeri and gave her a quick peck on her lips. "No! No! Is that what you call make out?!" Namjoon yelled.

Lisa once again kissed the latter but this time she maked out with her. Y/n was forced to watch them make out and so are the others. In her mind, she was begging for her to stop it already. She felt a litle betrayal and jelousy but can't really do anything but to let her tears flow out freely.

After a good thirty seconds, Lisa pulled out. "Good girl" Namjoon said. "Now lets try with Chaeyoung, the so-called church girl. I want you to strip her." Namjoon said.

Suga pushed her towards Yeri. "No, I won't do this!" She yelled. Jungkook harshly grabbed y/n's chin and cut her right cheek. Y/n let out another glass breaking scream that echoed around the room. It sent goosebumps to everyone. Rose grabbed Yeri's shirt and hesitantly lift it up. She was half way through when she saw Yeri's breast. She suddenly let go of the shirt and looked away, not wanting to betray her y/n. "No! I'm not doing it"

"Well then, you leave me with no choice" Namjoon then snatched the knife from Jungkook's grip and stabbed it in y/n's stomach. Y/n was overwhelmed with pain that she couldn't even make the slightest noise. All girls let out a gasp as soon they processed what Namjoon had done.

Jungkook let go of y/n and y/n just fell on the floor. The pain was too much to handle and all she wanted to do is close her tired eyes and sleep and she did but before she went on a deep slumber, she heard a loud noise as if something exploded.

And she was right. Those who are on that side were sent flying to the other side as the walls explode. They were shocked by the sudden explosion. Nine girls come into view as the smoke disappeared. They quickly attacked bts and tried to free the girls.

Tzuyu then went over to y/n as she saw the girl lying limply on the floor bathing on her own blood. She let out a gasp before picking her up and quickly run. She was about to exit when Namjoon blocked her way holding a gun. Tzuyu looked back and saw six of her unnie holding down the boys.

"Give up now Namjoon. You have no one to help you now" She said. The two girls then sneaked up behind him and grabbed him from the back. But he pressed the trigger, hitting Tzuyu on the arm. She dropped y/n on the process as she clutched her arm and let out a groan. Dahyun quickly picked y/n up as Chaeyoung knocked Namjoon out.

Chaeyoung then drove Blackpink, Yeri, Tzuyu, and y/n to the hospital leaving the other seven with bts. They reach the hospital in no time. All of them had minor injuries except for y/n who had lost a great amount of blood. All her wounds were all stitched up but it looks like she had no plan of waking up anytime soon.

The other six injured girls were in their own hospital bed wide awake. It was indeed a traumatizing event for everyone but they could care less. All they could think of is y/n's condition. The doctor said that there's a high possibility that she can slip into a coma.

The police came, asking them what happened but they refused to say anything. Twice explained everything. They even sent a video of the girls being tortured by Namjoon thanks to the micro camera on Rose's hair clip. Bts was now put in jail for the crimes that they have done except for Namjoon who was put in a mental hospital.

Not long after, the media and paparazzi crowded the hospital. The news about the three idol group broke out. Armies were very disappointed to their idols, some turned into haters. Blinks and Onces on the other hand were worried.

-

They are staying in the hospital for about three days now. The news still hadn't died down. Fans still demand some explanation on what happened to their idols. Later today, they'll be discharged except for y/n who completly slip into a coma. Tzuyu and twice visited y/n's room for the last time before going home.

Blackpink asked their manager to drop some of their things to their dorm, not wanting to leave y/n alone. They stayed with y/n day and night wishing for the girl to miraculously wake up. They are talking to her everyday saying how they really love her.

-

It was now their second week in the hospital. They were talking to y/n as usual. Holding her hand, stroking her hair and caressing her cheeks. It was already twelve noon and the girls still haven't eaten anything. Then as if on cue, the door opened revealing their manager with a bunch food.

They were eating on the sofa when a single tear left y/n's eye before they all heard a long beeping sound from the heart monitor. They all rushed to her side and saw her pretty pale face.

"Y/n" is all they said before bursting into tears