Chapter 9

Y/n pov

Ughh~

I groan in pain. My head hurts. Pain rush through my body. I forced my eyes open and forced my body to get up. I looked at my surrounding. A red theme room with whips, toys, cuffs and things that I don't know. I sighed and lay back down knowing that I'm still in Blackpink's dorm.

A moment of silence had passed before it hit me. I'm in the "playroom"and my sudden outburst last night. I fvcked up. I got up ever so quickly and dash to the door to find it lock. I heard footsteps getting closer. I ran back to the bed and quickly covered myself with the blanket.

I heard a click before the door opens. The blanket was then pulled off me revealing Rose with a dissapointed look.

Rose: Y/n, do you remember what happened last night?

Y/n: U-umm, y-yes

Rose: Are you a bad girl y/n?

Y/n: Y-yes, I-I'm s-sorry.

Rose: Well you should be. Always remember that no one can touch you except us. How many times do we have to tell you that? Or maybe......you need a different punishment for you to know who owns you.

*WARNING*

Rose's pov

As I walk to the drawer, I heard whimpers. I look back to see y/n with pleading eyes, almost making me regret the things that I will do. Almost

" Lie down with arms and legs spread out" I told her before getting a cuff and a vibrator

I saw her hesitating but lie down anyways. I placed down the cuffs and vibrator on the night stand. Her eyes widen at the sight of it.

I tried to remove her pants. I was half-way through when she got a hold of it and kept it in place.

Y/n: P-please n-no, don't do this

I ignore her pleads and just smack her hands away. I then pulled her underwear off but she hold it keeping it in place. I smack her hands but she doesn't let go. She was very reluctant

Y/n: N-no p-please

Rose: Y/N, If you don't release this right now, punishments will be worst

She still didn't let go. So I grabbed the cuffs and cuffed her hands on the head board. She struggled beneath me and tried to pull her cuffs.

I then pulled her underwear slowly, taking my time. Once her underwear was fully removed, she shut her legs tight.

I grabbed the other cuffs and cuffed her ankles at the end of the bed. Now she looks helpless, half naked with her arms and legs spread wide.

Did I already mention that she's so freaking hot? It made want to fuck her right here, right now. I shook my head, pushing my dirty thoughts away.

I ran a finger through her folds and she shuddered. I then put my thumb on her clit rubbing it in a circular motion.

Y/n: P-please I-I don't w-want this

Rose: Really now?

By this time, her core was now dripping wet. I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on. I pressed it on her clit teasing her.

Ahh! She moaned. Her pussy, now throbbing.

I pressed it harder making her scream.

Y/n: I-I'm cumming!

I then removed the vibrator making her groan in frustration.

Rose: You're not allowed to cum until I say so.

Y/n: But why~
She whined

I glared at her. She suddenly stopped and just shut her mouth instead.

I pressed the vibrator again making her moan louder. I switched it to high making her eyes shut tightly and a moaning mess.

Rose: Open your eyes kitten

She opened her eyes, not wanting to disobey me further.

I've been teasing her for a while now and she's trembling underneath me. She's moving her hips up and down trying not to cum.

Y/n: W-when c-can I c-cum? ahmm~
She asked desperately.

Rose: When I told you so

Y/n: W-when is t-that?

Rose: When you're a good girl.

Y/n: I-I'll b-be good. P-please!

She's now drench in sweat, whinning, begging me to stop

Y/n: P-please s-stop!
She cried.

A single tear left her eyes making me stop.

Rose: Have you learned your lesson y/n?

Y/n: Y-yes

Rose: Good

I uncuffed her arms and ankles then she sat up.

Rose: Take a quick shower and get ready for breakfast.

Y/n: B-but I'm tired mommy~

I shot her a glare making her stand up quickly and run to the bathroom.