Chapter 6

Y/n pov

Jennie: Strip

Y/n: What? Bu-

Jennie: I said STRIP!

I felt a shock of wave on my neck and I quickly removed my t-shirt and sweat pants. I was left in my sports bra and underwear. I never been half-naked to anyone before and I felt embarrased.

Jennie: Kneel down

I knelt down. Afraid of getting shock again. I watched Jennie as she opened a drawer and got a piece of fabric. She puts the blindfold on me, blocking my vision. I tried to remove it but she just slapped my hands away.

I heard some ruffling noise, as if she's looking for something then everything went silent. I'm starting to get nervous. But then I heard footsteps getting nearer.

Jennie: Say sorry.

Y/n: But I did nothing wro-

*smack*

Y/n: AHHH!!
I felt the whip made contact with my skin. I can't help but to scream. The pain is too much and it freaking hurts. The blindfold started to get soaked with my tears.

Jennie: Don't make me repeat my words y/n.

Y/n: I'm s-sorry

*smack*

Jennie: For what?

Y/n: F-for *sniff* e-escaping

*smack*

Jennie: Will you do it again?

Y/n: N-no, n-not a-anymore *sniff*

*smack*

Jennie: Who owns you?

Y/n: B-blackpink?

*smack*

Jennie: Is that a question?

Y/n: N-no

Jennie: Good, always remember that. Now get dress and go to the living room after. You may now remove the blindfold.

With that, Jennie left the room. I removed the blindfold and new tears are formed. My back hurts like hell. I tried to move but it only made the pain worst. I can't help but to cry more.

Jennie's pov

Hearing y/n's cries makes my heart ache. I feel guilty, knowing that I caused her pain. I never wanted to hurt the girl but she needs to learn her place.

Rose: Hey, what's wrong Jennie?

I quickly burst into tears. Rose quickly hugged me and draw circles at my back. Trying to comfort me.

Jennie: I c-can't take in more Chae. It hurts to see y/n like that.

Rose: Shhh...It's fine unnie. We all know that she needs to learn.

We went to the the living room seeing Lisoo bickering at each other.

Jennie: We need to discuss the rules to y/n when she gets here.

Lisa: Ok, let's just wait for her.

*An hour later*

Jisoo: Ughh!! What's taking her so long?!

Rose: Calm down unnie. Her back is probably aching. Lisa, please check what is she doing.

Lisa: Right away.

Lisa's Pov

I quickly stood up and went to the "playroom". I opened the door and saw y/n passed out on the floor. I quickly picked her up and brought her to her room. I lay her down to her bed on her stomach, knowing that her back hurts. I then grab an oversize shirt and put it on her.

I sat beside her bed and took a good view of her face. She's beautiful and cute. In short, she's perfect. I wiped her tear stained cheeks and kissed her forehead. She started to whimper so I gently stroke her hair trying to calm her down.

After a few minutes of admiring her beauty, I quietly leave the room and went to the living room where the others are just chilling.

Jisoo: So?

Lisa: She passed out.

Jennie: And it's because of me

Rose: How many times should we tell you it is not your fault unnie.

Jisoo: Yeah, just let her rest and just discuss the rules tomorrow. No need to rush.

Rose: Yeah. We should all just go to bed.

Jenchuli: Agreed