Chapter 2

Y/n Pov

I was yet again in a room that I can't recognize. A girl suddenly appeared behind my back with a syringe on her hands. I step backwards while she keeps on stepping forward until my back hit on what I presume a wall.
I suddenly can't breath and felt myself hyperventilating. She stops walking when she is already infront of me. She grabs my neck but doesn't squeeze it. I tried to look at her face but it was blurry. Before she injects me on who knows what that is, everything turned black.

I jolted a wake and realize that I had another nightmare. I was sweaty and was panting. Oh how I wish this nightmare would stop.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I was done preparing, I went to the kitchen and started eating my food. While eating, I felt like being watch but when I look back I saw nothing. I shrug it off since I know that I'm getting paranoid.

It was monday so I'm going to YGE to train. While walking on the sidewalk, I can still feel that I'm being watched and followed. I tried to ignore it and just fasten my pace.

When I reached the building, I saw 3 unfamiliar faces and my manager talking to them. Park Yu Mi, my friend and fellow trainee member suddenly taps my back and whispered " Who are they?" I suddenly flinched at the sudden action but I told her that I don't know also. Our manager then noticed our presence and motioned us to come near.

"So y/n and Yu mi, these 3 girls will be your fellow trainees. All three of them smiled and waved at us then we did the same. Sajangnim said that if all of you are well trained, you may debut earlier than the assumed date. "So I'll take my leave now". He then excused himself.

The three girls then introduced themselves. "Annyeong, I'm Na YuRi".
She has long blond hair and has see-through bangs. "Choi YeBin", the girl with black short hair said. "I'm Malaya Sol, call me Maya for short. The last girl said. And I'm guessing that she's not pure korean. "I'm half canadian- half korean by the way" she answered as if she read my mind.

After getting to know each other, we proceed to the dance studio to start practicing.

After practicing, all of us are drench in our own sweats. We sat down  on the floor and rest before going home.

While resting I thought about the things that happened a while ago. Yumi can be the main vocalist because of her golden voice, Yebin can be the Lead vocal, Yuri being the main dancer since dances smoothly and Maya can be our lead rapper. Me, being the main rapper since rapping is really my style. Plus, I'm the maknae of the group. How cool is that?

It's already 6pm when all of us decided to go home. We all said our goodbyes and left the building. On my way home, I can't stop smiling, thinking on debuting. I know there's still a long journey to go but all of our hard work will be paid off and the dream of being an idol will come true.

I snapped out of my trance when I felt like I'm being followed and their are eyes watching my every move. I fastened my pace but then someone hold my wrist. I shouted but then realized that it was just a child that got lost.

While taking the child to the police station, I suddenly felt a prick on my neck. I looked around and saw a masked man holding a funny looking gun. My eyelids then got heavy, daring to close against my will. I dropped to the floor and saw a the man walk closer to my direction. I tried getting up but my body failed me. The man the knelt down beside me and scoop me up. I heard the man saying "Shh..rest now little one" before drifting off to darkness.