Chapter 18

Groans were heard all over the place as each of them gains their consciousness. All girls were located in a big dark room with only a dim light on the center. Jisoo was the first to become aware of her surroundings. She lifted her head and looked around only to see a faint view of her members on her left. They were all sitted on a chair with their wrist chained on the armchair.

On the corner of her eye, she caught a movement on the other side of the room. The older girl squinted trying to see who was it. Though, in mind, she already knew who it was. "Y/n" she whispers. "Unnie?" Y/n responded weakly, her voice raspy. The older snapped her head on the right after hearing Y/n's voice. If it wasn't Y/n then who could it be? She was about to ask when her members came into their senses and panicked. She tried to calm them down but it was no use.

Y/n then sensed their panic. So with all her might, she scrambled to sit upright, ignoring the pounding pain in her head. "Unnie, p-please calm down" The other three froze hearing Y/n's voice. "Y/n? Y/n! Are you alright?! Did they hurt you?" Rose said with panic in her voice.

"No, I'm fin-" Y/n's words were cut off when all the lights suddenly turn on, blinding them. Namjoon entered with a smug grin on his face. He was soon followed by his members. "What a nice reunion we have here, too bad we have to cut it short"

Jungkook was the last one to enter and as soon as Jisoo spotted him, she tried to lunged at him but her restrainsts held her back. Jungkook acted scared which made the others laugh. "Y-you tricked us!" Jungkook could only shrug for now.

Namjoon made his way towards y/n. He grabbed her by the hair dragged her all the way to the center. Y/n screamed and struggled and got a hold of Namjoon's leg which made him fall down to his face. "You stupid shit" Namjoon raised his hand and slapped y/n hard.

"Hey! You said you wouldn't hurt her" Jennie shouted, now enraged with Rm's actions. "Oops, my bad, I forgot" Namjoon noted sarcastically.

So, before we start, let me introduce to you our other guest for tonight. Jin, who was holding down the other girl, removed the sack on her head. Gasps were heard, especially from Y/n. A single tear left her eye before snapping her head towards Namjoon. She stood up and tried to attack her abductor but was held down with two other men.

"Why did you bring her here?! She have nothing to do with this. You want me right?! Let her go this instant!" Y/n was now taken by anger. She stuggled and trashed around but the arms around her kept her still. "Why would I take orders from you?" Namjoon said as he caressed the cheeks of Kim Yeri, y/n's older sister. "Besides, it wouldn't be fun if I haven't invited her in, would it?"

Y/n was now laying on the floor, speechless. She couldn't believe what's happening. Namjoon took this opportunity to walk towards her with a whip on his hand. "Here" Y/n looked up and saw Namjoon handing her a whip. She took the whip with shaking hands.

"To whom shall we start darling? The oldest or the youngest? He asked staring right through her. "How about we start with no one" Y/n responded. "Fiesty, I like that. Fine, lets start with the oldest" Namjoon motioned for Taehyung and Jimin to release the oldest, drag her and made her kneel infront of y/n.

"Well, go on y/n. If you don't whip her right now..." Namjoon snapped his head towards Jin and gave him a nod.  Jin grab y/n's sister and forcefully pushed her down making her kneel on her knees. Jin brought out a knife and drew it against Yeri's neck. Her whole body now trembling as her breathing became shaky and tears started to roll out of her eyes.

Y/n don't even know what to do anymore. She had to pick between her sister or her lover. "Please don't make me do this!" She begged wanting this nightmare to be over soon. Namjoon, with a smirk, bent over and grabbed Jisoo's hair making her look up. "If you don't make her do it, she will DIE. Got that?" Namjoon whispered in Jisoo's ear emphasizing the word die.

"Y/n, y/n, listen to me. Just do what he says. I'll be fine. I-its better if you do it than Namjoon." Jisoo said trying to convince her lover. "I can't, please don't make me" Y/n whispers. "I can handle it y/n. Trust me." Jisoo gave a convincing nod

With that, y/n closed her eyes. She brought the whip up then down to the older's back. A slight crack echoed through the room. "Again! Harder this time" Namjoon shouted. Y/n brought the whip up then down again to the older's back a little bit harder this time but not enough to tear through the shirt. The pain was still bearable for Jisoo but she would be lying if she says it didn't hurt her.

Namjoon groan in frustration before snatching the whip on y/n's hands and brought it down to Jisoo's back with so much force that it tear her shirt. He repeated three more times before handing it back to y/n. "That is how it should be done" Namjoon said still a little irritated. Tears were now rolling down on both of the girl's cheeks. The other three were just helplessly watching them.

"And since you haven't done a great job, your sister will pay the price" Jin, Hoseok and Suga, surrounded Yeri and started to beat her up. Punching her in the face and kicking her on the ribs, back and stomach. Her cries got louder but it didn't stop the three. Y/n was ready to stand up but was forced back down by Jungkook.

"Please! S-stop it. I'll do what you ask, j-just don't hurt her" Y/n was now a crying mess, Blackpink can't do anything but to watch their loved one cry. It breaks their heart and they knew that it was their fault. "Perfect" Namjoon said clapping. Y/n grabbed the whip and started to whip Jisoo, harder this time, while crying.

The cracking of the whip and some cries were heard for quite a while now. After the twenty fifth strike, y/n threw the whip somewhere and quickly bent down to comfort the older girl. But Jungkook harshly grabbed Jisoo's arm and brought her back to the chair.

Namjoon then emerged from the shadow "Well done, three more to go princess" Y/n glared at RM. "I am not doing this anymore" She growled. "Let see about that"

Taehyung then pushed Jennie unto the floor making her stumble towards y/n. Y/n was about to hug the latter when a pair of arms held her back. "Ah ah ah, lets try this again y/n" Namjoon gave y/n a knife. Y/n looked at it before taking it. "Oh, don't even try darling, one wrong move then you may say goodbye to your precious sister"

Y/n looked over to her sister and to Jennie who gave her an encouraging look. "I'm sorry" she mouthed. Y/n drew the knife unto Jennie's forearm  dugging it in and dragging it down. Blood soon started to flow out and Jennie let out an ear piercing scream. She stop midway and threw the knife somewhere in the room which almost hit Taehyung.

"Bad move princess" Another scream was heard. They all snap their head towards Yeri and watched as Suga leaves cuts all around Yeri's body. Y/n is shaking with hatred right now. She gritted her teeth and closed her fists. "I am not going to hurt anyone anymore!" Namjoon smirked, "Even if I do this?" RM, picked up a sliced lemon and squeezed it around Yeri's wound making the girl scream once more. Rm scoffed "Pity"

But then, y/n unexpectedly dashed towards Namjoon, tackling him to the ground. She was about to stab him with the knife but Rm was able to get a grip of her wrist and hit her by the nose making y/n stumble back. Jungkook and Taehyung grabbed her arms and forced her back down. She squirmed under their strong grip but failed.

Namjoon walked towards Y/n, his eyes blazing with intensity. "I'm going to teach you a lesson about dealing with me" Rm said as he slammed his fist down her face. Y/n screamed as a wave of nausea overwhelmed her. She held her head trying not to faint but darkness was slowly creeping in. Y/n glanced at the four girls that she loved before falling on the floor with a loud thud.

"Y/n" the girls whimpered as their lover lay there on the cold hard floor.

Namjoon laughed "Girls, I hope you know that was all your fault. You're so weak and pathetic. You just had to let poor Y/n fight your battles, and now she has been hurt. Well let's see how you hold up to your next punishment, shall we?"

-

Authors note:

To make things all clear, this book is just a fanfiction. None of this is real. I love Redvelvet's Kim Yeri, she's my bias. I'm not against her or anything. I just made her y/n's sister since she's also a kim.

For Namjoon, I made him the psycho one since his the leader of Bts. I also love Bts. Jungkook is my bias btw.

So yeah, this chapter is kinda dark. I don't even know if the story is good or not. I was thinking if I should unpublish it or not. Anyways, thats all. Cya.