Chapter 10

Y/n's Pov

"Y/n, wake up!"

"Y/n!"

"Unnie, she's not moving even an inch"

"We'll be late already"

"What do we do?!"

"Aishh this girl, really a heavy sleeper"

"Let me try"

GAAHH!~

I jolted awake, my eyes wide open and my body shivering from the lack of heat. Cold water dripping from my hair and face.

I move my hair away to see two girls laughing their hearts out, one girl holding her laughter and the other holding an empty bucket. The ice around my bed started melting, the sheets and blanket now soaked.

I glared at them just for me to be pulled up by two pairs of strong arms  and pushed inside my bathroom. Confusion now visible on my face

"You forgot it already, haven't you?" Lisa asked, her eyes wide in shock.

"Look guys, I don't even know what's happening. You woke me up at 3 in the freaking morning. Its too early~"

"Its too early my ass. We have our comeback stage performance later and we need to be there at 4 am sharp. Now.....if you're not finish within 20 minutes, we won't hesitate to go in your bathroom and drag you out into the car. Understood?"

Here we go again, scary Jennie who looks like a fuming cat right now is back.

"Do you understand?!"

"Y-yes" I quickly shut my bathroom door making sure its lock and took a shower as fast as I can.

*At the car*

Y/n: I still don't understand why we need to *yawn* wake up at 3am if the program starts at 10am?

Jisoo: Preparing is not a joke y/n. Wearing our costumes can take us half an hour. Then two hours for our hair then three hours for our make-up to be done.

Y/n: Wow, it *yawn* really is no joke.

Jisoo: Don't worry, you can just sleep on the sofa in the dressing room while we prepare.

Y/n: Okay~

*In the studio*

Thirty minutes from now, the program will start already. Idols from different group are now taking their respective seats. After minutes of waiting, everything is now settled, starting  from the lights, stage, camera and the idols. I look around to see that we are in the middle of Redvelvet and Twice. I look behind to see none other than.....BTS, Oh My Freaking Gosh! They are so handsome in person! I wanted to squeal right now but I held it back and remained calm. 

Deep breath y/n, deep breath...

I was about to talk to them when the lights went out and the hosts started talking. There goes my chance. Damn

While I am enjoying myself watching Redvelvet perform, the girls stood up and informed me that they had to go to the backstage since they will be performing next. Someone then taps my back, I look back and saw Jungkook smiling at me and the other boys behind him waves at me. I held back a squeal. 

Jk: Hey cutie, what's your name? Its my first time seeing you here.

Y/n: I-I'm y/n a-and I'm with Blackpink. I'm one of your biggest fan c-can I have a picture with all of you?

Tae: Yeah sure, you can  meet us in the backstage later.

y/n: Thank you

I released the breath that I didn't know I was holding back a while ago. Where did I get the courage to ask them? Gah! I can't stop smiling. I look up to see the girls performing, the song, already half-way through the end. I just sat there comfortably and watched them all through out the end. 

At last, after an hour or two, the program is almost finished. It is time for them to announce the winner, all idols are now on stage and.......as usual, Blankpink won. They tried to held back their tears but failed to do so. Thanks to Jisoo, they were able to say their final speech before going to the backstage.  

I got up and did some stretching before going at the backstage. A lot of idols passed by me including bts. They all winked at me one by one while passing by, and me? I almost had a heart attack!

Blackpink came out last. I run to them meeting them half-way before hugging them. "Congratulations!" I greeted them enthusiastically, happiness, evident across my face.

We were about to go to the van but someone called the girls. We look back to see their managers, approaching us.

"Sorry to interrupt, but girls, we need to discuss a few things before you go. It won't take that long"

The girls look at each other before looking at me. I nod in agreement and they smiled.

"You go ahead, I think we won't take a minute or two" Lisa said. I each gave them a hug before bidding goodbye. I watched them as they walked down the hallway and into a room. I sighed and continued walking.

My train of thoughts was cut off when I bumped into someone.

"Oof"

"I-I'm s-sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I bowed still not looking up.

"Y/n? Is that you?"

That deep voice.....Taehyung?

I looked up and saw the cute face of Taehyung staring right at me. I thought my heart stopped for sec.

"T-Taehyung? W-what a-are y-you doing here?"

"I'm on my way to the lounge where the other boys are. Want to come with meee~?" He asked with a little bit of aegyo.

Who can resist this cutie? Definitely not me. "Of course"

"Great! Lets goo~" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the lounge.

Once we reached the place, I saw the others relaxing on the couch. "Hey guys! Look who's with me" They all turned their heads toward our direction. I felt shy so I just lowered my head and gave them a small smile and a wave. 

"Aww~"

"Soo cute!"

"Come on y/n, don't be shy" Taehyung said as he grabs my wrist and we both sat down on the sofa. "So, where are the other girls?" Namjoon said and now all the boys are looking at me waiting for an answer. "U-umm, they're on a meeting right now" 

"Why don't we all take a group photo while waiting for them. We'll sign them for you, right boys?" Namjoon asked and all the boys nodded in agreement. 

After all that, we continued on talking and getting to know each other. They sometimes caress my hair while complimenting me. I can't stop blushing so I sometimes look down but they keep on insisting me not to. 

The room was now filled with laughters as they told me jokes of their own. But it was cut short when we heard someone cough behind us.

"EHEM"

We all look back and saw the girls with a cold aura, the boys just smirk. "Y/n, come here NOW" Jennie said with a serious tone. I quickly went over there afraid of what might happen. The tension between two groups is so thick that you can cut it with a knife.

"Soo....what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked while smirking. "None of your business, now if you don't mind we'll take our leave now" Jennie said coldly. "We'll let this pass since little y/n over there made our day" Namjoon said. 

Both Rose and Jisoo grabbed my wrists and dragged me out of the room while Jennie and Lisa are following behind with arms cross and serious face. I am now confused as fvck. I don't know what's happening between them.

Before I knew it, we reached the van and we went inside I'm still in the middle of Rose and Jisoo, both have a poker face. Silence filled the van since no one dared to talk. "Sooo-" I tried to break the silence but was cut off by Lisa. "Don't you dare talk, we'll talk about this later when we get home" Lisa said coldly. What is happening?! I just sighed and closed my eyes. I then lay my head on someone's shoulder before drifting off to darkness.