Chapter 4

Y/n pov

I feel the sun on my face forcing me to open my eyes but I remained it shut. I tried to stir to my side but it looks like something is preventing me from doing it. Everything feels different. I thought harder and realized that I did not wake up from a nightmare. It feels nice and comfortable.

I opened my eyes and tried to get up but was forced back down. I studied my surroundings and noticed that I wasn't in my room. Then it suddenly hit me. I was abducted! I struggled but the rope only got tighter. I tried not to make any noise since it isn't a wise thing to do.

What could he possibly want from me? But then I heard footsteps. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.

" We know your awake baby, open your eyes"

So, it was a girl. I reluctantly open my eyes and the sight of four wonderful girls standing by my side shocked me.
This can't be right? This is just another nightmare. But everything felt so real.

BLACKPINK

The group that I truly idolized had abducted me. I had millions of questions running inside my head when Jennie spoke snapping me out of my trance.

"Hello y/n, welcome to your new home" Jennie said with smile.
I can't believe they can do such things.
"NO! This isn't my home. Please let me go!!" I said while tears are strolling down my cheek. I struggled more hoping that I could break free.

They sat beside me and wiped off my tears. " It's ok y/n, you'll get used to it someday" Jisoo said. Wow, I can't believe that they are this CRAZY. " Let me go this instant!" I yelled. "Scream all you want, no one can here you, you know." Rose said.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked

" Because we love you"

" If you love me then set me free"

" No! We will never set you free. You're ours now, understand!"

" You will never ever escape this place"

"But-"

" NO! End of discussion. We're keeping you here wether you like it or not!"

They then remove the ropes that are binding me. I got up and quickly ran to the door. Fvck! Its lock. Lisa then picked me up and carried me bride style. "Put me down! Please!!" They just ignored my pleads and continued walking out of the room.

We reached the kitchen and saw foods  on the table. It made me hungry since I skipped dinner last night. Lisa then sat me down and cuffed my left arm on the arm chair. They put variety of foods on my plate before giving me a spoon. Everything looks good.

" Do you want me to feed you?" Rose asked. "Don't even think of escaping
y/n, there will punishments. One worst done the other" Jennie said while glaring at me. Wow, she's even scarier in person.

I started eating and gosh, Jennie's kimchi fried rice are the best. I ate all my food for much needed energy. After eating, Jisoo volunteered on washing the dishes, Jennie on making the bed and the maknaes on grocery shopping leaving me cuffed on the chair, all alone.

Then I tried to reach for a hairpin with my free hand and pick the lock. The cuff opened and my arm was free. I looked at Jisoo and saw that she was busy doing the dishes. So I quietly walked through the door that leads to the exit. I quickly opened the door and quickly run away.

Yes!! I'm free.

Once I reached my apartment, I quickly packed my things and moved into another apartment. Once I was settled in the new apartment, I sat on the couch and thought of the things that happened earlier.

Why would they kidnap me? I'm supposed to be happy since I met them in person. But they acted so different off cam. They are crazy!

That's when I realized that it's no use moving because I will still meet them at YGE. I still can't avoid them. But theys said that they have 2 weeks of vacation. Why am I so stupid?