Chapter 3

Lisa's Pov

Our European world tour was cancelled because of the gambling issue that sajangnim caused. A half of me was dissapointed but a half of me was celebrating since we get to see our Y/n earlier than expected.

You may be confused on what I'm talking right now so let me explain it to you then.

When we held our first world tour concert in Seoul, one girl in the vip section catched our attention. We hired someone to get all the informations about her and to spy on her while we are on our world tour.

We later found out that her name was  Kim y/n. So we  asked the guy to take pictures of her for us to admire her from afar. You guys don't even now how excited I am to finally have her in my arms. Just wait our Y/n and soon you'll be in our hands forever.

Jennie's Pov

So we were on our way to board the plane. I'm not even  surprised when a lot of paparazzi showed up taking pictures of us. I clung into Lisa's arm that made the Jenlisa shippers go wild. I, on the other hand, couldn't think of anything elsa than y/n. Cuddling with her on the bed and making out wit-

"Jennie"

I was snapped out of my trance when Lisa yanked her arms from me and called me. I look around then saw the flight attendant asking for my passport. Seeing that the other members are already inside, I quicken my pace to catch up with them and sat beside Jisoo.

I open my laptop and gave the spy  the go signal to get y/n and put her in our dorm, so that we can already have her once we got back to Seoul.
I then shut the laptop and slept throught the whole flight.

3rd person pov

The girls arrived at their dorm, looking exhausted. All of them put their luggage away in their respective rooms before meeting up in the living room.

Then a knock was heard. Jennie opened the door and saw the spy asking for his payment. After everything was settled they decided to visit y/n's room. As they open the door they saw a sleeping figure, sleeping so peacefully. Their heart melted at the scene infront of them.

Jennie and Jisoo tied y/n's wrist and ankle to the bedpost so she would not escape when she wakes up while Lisa puts a hidden camera and Rose, making sure that there are no things that y/n can use for escape.

After finishing up there bussiness, they walked out of the room and went  on their respective rooms to sleep for the night.

Rose's Pov

I cannot believe that y/n is already here. After months and months of waiting, the day has finally come. When I first saw y/n's sleeping figure, I wanted to hug her and pamper her with kisses. But I guess all she needs now is a good night rest.

I tried to close my eyes and relaxed my tense muscle but still I cannot sleep. I tried not to make any noise so that I won't wake my roomate, Jisoo.
I looked at the clock and it's already 1am. Good thing sajangnim gave us 2 weeks of vacation.

I sighed for how many times already but still cannot sleep. My mind is full of different scenarios on what will happen in the morning. I then get up and sleep beside Jisoo, making her stir a little. A yawn and finally let the darkness take over.