Chapter 14

Y/n's Pov

I hesitantly look up and was made eye contact with Suga and Namjoon oppa standing a few feet away from me.

"Oppa! Thank God you're here. Please help me"

Namjoon fished the key in his pocket and unlocks the door. He then walked in towards me with Suga following him behind. For a second, I thought I would be free, that I would be with the girls. I admit that I already miss them even though we're not in good terms right now.

But all my thoughts of freedom vanished when the two boys bent down to my level and chuckled. Suga harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me into a sitting position. Namjoon then caressed my cheeks before grabbing my chin harshly so that I was facing him.

"N-namjoon? S-suga?"

"Shut up bitch" Suga coldly said

"W-why are you doing this? Are you my a-abductors?" I asked in a barely audible tone

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP RIGHT?!" Suga raised his hand ready to slap me. I shut me eyes and looked away waiting for the impact. But it never came.

"Suga, enough. Just save that for later" I then slowly opened my eyes to see Namjoon holding Suga's wrist.

"You may now take your leave and join the others upstairs"

"What about you?"

"I still have to deal with this girl over here"

Suga took one last glance over me before turning around and took his leave.

After I heard the door shut, Namjoon pulled out a pocket knife. I then felt the cold metal blade on my neck. One wrong move and I'm good as dead.

"Well Ms. Kim, just cooperate with us and we'll make your death as quick as possible"

Gulp. To say that I was scared is an understatement. He then removed the knife on my neck and I let out the breath that I was holding earlier.

"But why are you doing this? Did I do something wrong?" Welp...my curiosity got the best of me and I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

"What a very curious little kitten we have here. Don't you know that curiosity kills the cat?" He chuckled

With that, Namjoon stood up as I watch him intensely. He grab the wooden chair on the right corner of the room and dragged it towards my direction. He sets it infront of me and he just sat there while rubbing his chin.

"Do you love them?"

"What?"

"Blackpink"

Do I really love them? I mean more than friends? I guess its safe to say that I really do but I'm still not sure if they love me more than as a friend as well.

"Yes"

"Do they love you back?"

"Yes"

"Well then, if they do really love you, they wouldn't keep any secrets from you right?"

"Where is this converstion going?"

"Well, I guess they haven't told you about their past life. Am I not correct?"

"No..."

"See, you don't even now that they loved someone else before you"

"Thats not true! They said that they I'm the only one they love."

"Can't you see?! They lied to you!"

"There's no evidence"

"Let me show you then"

RM then fished out his phone from his pocket and showed me pictures of a cute girl with Blackpink. At first, I didn't believe it since they were just standing side by side smiling to the camera. But as Namjoon continued scrolling, it got worst. I first saw them having a group hug then a one by one pictures of Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose with the cute girl looking at each other lovingly. Of course I couldn't help myself but to get jelous. But the last pictures that Namjoon showed me was the worst out of all.  The cute girl kissing each of the members lips as if they were making out.

It breaks my heart to see them with another girl. Whats worst is that, the girl was prettier than me. I felt my anger rising but was soon replaced with sadness. I don't want anyone to see me crying because it makes me vulnerable infront of them. But since I was tied and locked up in this stupid  basement, I couldn't ran away nor wipe my tears away. So, I let my tears flow freely as RM watched me.

Minutes had passed and only the sound of my cries and sniffles echoed through the whole basement. After I calmed down, I gathered all my remaining strength and asked RM.

"Who and where is she anyways?"

"To answer your first question, she is my younger sister Kim Geong Min"

"You have a younger sister?! You're younger sister is together with Blackpink?!"

"Yes I had a younger sister and she had a relationship with the girls"

"Wait.....You HAD?!"

"Well, its time for you to know the whole truth"