Chapter 11

Y/n's Pov

*sniff*

Pancakes. The sweet smell of pancakes woke me in my deep slumber. I slowly open my eyes and sniff again. My tummy then grumbles. I groggily got up with my eyes still half open and rub them before dragging myself over to my closet. I changed into a t-shirt and shorts before leaving the room.

The scent of the pancakes got stronger as I got near the kitchen making my tummy grumble again. I pulled a chair and sat down before slumping my head down on the table.

After some time, I heard plates and utensils being put on the table. I lift my head and yawn. Jisoo then put a plate full of pancakes making my mouth water. The girls then join me and ate the pancakes like there's no tomorrow.

While munching on my food I suddenly remembered the events yesterday so I decided to ask them.

"Show, wach with yeshterday?" I asked them with food still inside my mouth. "Y/n, don't talk while your mouth is full" Rose said. I swallowed the food before asking again. "Whats with yesterday? Whats with you and Bts?"

Jennie sighed before putting her utensils down and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "Just please stay away from them. Its not because we're jelous. We just want you safe, away from harm." Her eyes full of worry as she begs me not to see them anymore.

"Its not like they are dangerous or something"

"But they are y/n" Lisa butt in, making me look at her with curiosity. "How? They seem.....nice" Instead of answering my question, they just stood up, putting their plates on the sink and went into their rooms leaving me dumbfounded.

I also went into my room to take a shower to get ready for the day. As the warm water hit my skin, my mind became at ease. I reached for the shampoo and scrubbed my hair, bubbles started forming. But I couldn't get my mind off our conversation earlier. How can they be dangerous if they look like they couldn't even harm an ant? Thousand of questions went through my mind but was snapped back into reality when the shampoo reached my eyes. It hurts like hell. I tried washing it off but it still stings.

After showering, I put on some clothes and dried my hair after. I opened the door to be met with Jisoo unnie who was about to knock on my door. We walked to the living room to see the other three busy with their phone. "Well its about time you finish preparing" Rose said still not looking up from her phone.

"Kaja?(Let's go?)"

"Kaja" They all said in unison.

As we went inside Yg building, staffs who passed by greeted us. We just bow our head as a response. We reached the elevator and walked inside it. We heard a ding and the door opens revealing a long hallway. I step out and looked back and waved at them before the door closes again. I passed a lot of rooms before reaching my destination to see the other girls in a circle practicing their vocals. I joined them and we basically trained for the rest of the day. But not without sharing our laughters especially if one member made a mistake.

After all the hardwork, we were now resting on a bench, drench in our sweat. All of them are laughing except for Yumi who was now blushing because of embarrassment as Maya teased her more. As days go by, we became closer than usual and I guess this is how it felt when you are in a group.

I was snapped back to reality when Yuri suddenly wraps her arms around my neck pulling me back. "Why so serious now?"

"I was just thinking, nothing serious" Yuri narrowed her eyes before smiling at me. "Well okay, but stop furrowing your eyebrows when thinking okay. You look mad when you do that" I guess its a habit of mine to furrow my eyebrows when I'm in deep thoughts and I just noticed it now thanks to them.

**At the dorm**

I am now lying down on my bed relaxing after the long day. Blackpink is still in the building, filming their choreo for their new song. So here am I all alone. As I was scrolling through the internet a message with an unknown number was sent.

???: Hi y/n, hows your day?

Y/n: Who are you and how did you get my number?

???: I'm sorry, this is Jungkook by the way.

Y/n: Why'd you ask?

Kookie: Want to hang-out with us tomorrow? Might as well invite you since you really are fun to be with

Y/n: I'll think about

Kookie: Okay, goodnight!

Y/n: Night

I shut my phone and put it on the night stand. I then pulled the covers up to my chin since it is very chilly. I still have to ask the girls if I could go which I doubt that they would really allow me since they really wanted me to stay away from bts. I just need to think of an excuse where they could allow me to go out. What could possibly go wrong?

-

Just a filler chapter :)