Chapter 17

"What's taking them so long?!"  Namjoon said as he messed his hair in frustration. He was just walking back and forth for the past thirty minutes. The other three, Jin, J-hope and Suga were just standing there watching their dongsaeng as they held pity in their eyes. And there sat poor y/n, her wrist still bound on the floor keeping her from attacking Namjoon. RM has the eyes of a hawk, making her chances of escape very low. The maknaes, on the other hand, were outside still waiting for the arrival of the four.

Namjoon looked at his watch to see another minute had passed. This is the last straw. He can't take it anymore. His patience was long gone. And so, he snapped his head toward y/n. He then ordered the three to put the poor girl on the wooden table which is placed in the middle of the room. They bowed and obeyed. They may be older but they still have to obey their beloved donsaeng for they all know that they voted for RM to be the leader of their group.

As they dragged y/n to the center, they can't help but to feel sorry for the girl. They all know whats going to happen and they all feel guilty for it except for Namjoon who doesn't have any remorse at all and they know better than to disobey their leader. Therefore, they just said their sorries in whispers.

Then Jin and J-hope placed y/n on the table while Suga went somewhere. Her struggles continues, giving the two boys a hard time to bind her wrists and ankles. The struggling stopped as she saw Suga dragging another person, more specifically a girl. Her head was in a sack and her cries were muffled making it hard for y/n to determine who was it. Though, she had a feeling that she really knows the person.

She was snapped out of her trance when Namjoon constantly snaps his fingers infront. "Surprise! I've brought a new guest to the party!"

"Why did you brought a random person here?! For all I know you wanted your revenge to Blackpink through me. So why bring an innocent?!"

Namjoon looked over to the other girl who was being held by Suga before snapping his head toward Y/n with a grin "First of all, she's not just any other person. Second, you're right all of this just revolves around the five of you. So why bring an innocent you say? Because wouldn't that be fun? Besides, I already planned everything and that includes the girl right over there."

Y/n scoffed "As if she had something to do with me or with the girls"

Now its Namjoon's turn to scoff and was soon followed by a smirk. "Oh you'll see. But for now, enough with the chit-chat and lets begin, shall we?

Meanwhile....

"Happy Birthday Lisayah!" Everyone shouted as Blackpink entered the room. They saw balloons and confettis all over the place as the lights went on. "Thank you! But sadly, that's not what we're here for" Lisa said looking a little bit disapointed. Jennie then stepped in "We're here to discuss something and I already informed you're leader about it a while ago. Where is she by the way?" The door suddenly opens revealing the other group's leader. "I see you're here already. So, shall we start?"

Time skip...

"Unnie, are you sure this is the place?" Jennie asked still doubtful of the place. Who wouldn't? A big house located in the middle of the forest, miles away from the city. Rose checked her watch to see that it just turned 9pm. They're thirty minutes late and she had a bad feeling about this.

She looked up to see the three still talking about something. A gust of wind then hit her making her shiver. Nothing could be heard exept for the crickets chirping but she heard something else. The leaves crunching as if someone was nearby. Sure it could be some animals lurking in the woods but no. She had a  feeling that they are being watched.

"Lisa" She whispers. "Unnie" She whispers again but still, none of that caught the attention of the three. She tried looking around and one particular bush caught her attention. It was swaying yet there's no wind. Looking back at the three, she gather all her courage before going near the bush.

As she was about to reach the bush, three young men went out coughing. She let out a gasp, catching the attention of the others. They all rushed towards Rose before shining there flashlight on the boys. They all gasp as they saw Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin all beaten up.

Jungkook then grabbed a leg as if he was begging for something. "P-please h-help us" He looked at them with teary eyes. The other two did the same. "P-please save y-y/n" Taehyung cried out. The girls helped them stand up before giving them water to calm down a little bit.

"So, what did you do for them to beat you up that badly?" Jisoo asked hoping that the three can help them. "Well, we tried to stop Namjoon from taking y/n. We tried to escape with her but he, he caught us" Jimin explained. "We can help you if you want. We know this place more than you do, we can lead the way" Jungkook said.

Therefore, the five of them stood infront of the door trying to break the lock. Then they sneaked past the living room like a ninja and into the kitchen where, the door to the basement is. Jungkook is now picking the lock, behind him was the girls. The lock opened but before he could open the door, the three boys brought a small syringe out of their pocket and injected the girls with it making them lose their consciousness.

Back to y/n.....

"N-no! Stay away please!" Y/n struggles against the ropes as Namjoon started to walk towards her with a pocket knife on his hand. Namjoon then lifted her shirt revealing her torso. "What a nice torso you have there, so flawless and unharmed, to bad it won't stay like that any longer" With that, he drew the knife to her torso but before he dug it in someone slams the door open revealing Hoseok. "They're here"

Namjoon smirked "Looks like we'll have to continue this later" Namjoon then withdraw a syringe in his pocket, injecting it on y/n, making the girl pass out, before walking away.

-0-

★Happy Birthday to my favorite maknae! Lisa!

★We blinks miss you♥Together with the other members

★Still waiting for your comeback♥

★Fighting!