Chapter 12

Y/n's Pov

"So.....as you can see, my friends and I will be hanging out later. So I'm just asking if I can come.....with them?"

I'm now standing here in the middle of the living room fiddling with my hands, sweating and eyes looking anywhere but them. In front of me are the four girls who were sitting on the sofa.

"And where will you go?" Jisoo asked as she raised one of her eyebrow.

"To the beach"

"Well oka-" Jisoo was cut off by Jennie.

"Is that so? As far as I know, you don't look like you're going to the beach."

"I-I u-uhh"

Just drop it y/n, We don't want you lying to us and as I can see, you're completely nervous. Just tell us the truth"

Fvck! I screwed up. How did they even know? Did they read my messages?

"I-I'm-" before I could utter another word, Lisa cuts me off.

"I knew it, you're going to the mall. You just don't want us to know since you don't want us to follow you right?"

This is unbelievable. They are following me wherever I go?! How dare they. Well atleast I can still continue my plan.

"U-uh y-yeah, We are going to the mall. I-I'm sorry for lying but I just don't want to be followed today, you know?"

"Right....alright you can go" Jennie said still not fully believing.

"YES, komawo!" I hugged and kiss them all before rushing into my room to get ready.

*Time skip*

I'm now infront of bts' dorm. I was about to knock when the door was suddenly opened revealing a smiling Jungkook.

"Glad you can come. Come in"

"GUYS, Y/N IS HERE!" Jungkook shouted as if the other members are very far away.

"Jeez, no need to shout Jungkook-ah. Look your scaring her." Jin said with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Me? Scared? To this cute bunny here?"

Jungkook just shrugged before we procede to their living room where the other boys are chillin on the sofa.

"Hey y/n, glad you can join us today. I thought you won't be able to make it since the girls don't want you near us" Namjoon said with a smirk. "You didn't lie to them, did you?" He added

"Well....I-I did. But if I told them the truth they won't allow me. Please...don't tell them"

"Alright we won't tell them." Namjoon said still with a smirk plastered on his face" We were about to go to the car when my phone rings. My eyes widen when I saw who the caller was. Lisa

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"On the way to the mall?"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Don't play dumb with me. This is the first we won't follow you and you know that"

"We're just on our way, don't worry"

"Just be careful alright? You're near bts' dorm. If you ever see them stay away. Arraseo?"

"Ne"

"You done?" Hoseok asked as he taps my shoulder. "Yeah. Lets go?"

On the way to the mall, I can't stop thinking on how Lisa found my location. Then it hit me, my choker. My hands subconciously moved up and touched my choker. How can I forgot about it.

Yoongi, which is beside me, glanced at my direction towards my neck. He narrowed his eyes before looking towards me. "Nice choker, it surely fits you" I just said thanks to him before going back to my thoughts. Before I knew it were now at the mall.

Once we got out of the van, I were surprised to see Blackpink? All four of them standing infront of me, glaring with arms crossed. Gulp

"So.....I assume they are your members now?" Rose said bitterly.

"You lied to me, to us" Lisa said, hurt visible in her eyes

"You, I....I c-can't believe this" Jisoo said as tears started forming in her eyes

"How dare you?!" Jennie shouted

"How dare me?!"

"Guys, stop it were in a public area" Jin said as he went in the middle trying to stop our argument. But he was soon shoved to side when Jennie pushed him hardly. "Don't interfere here Bts!" By now, Jennie is already fuming. I also felt my anger rise up.

"WHY CAN'T I BE WITH THEM?"

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE WITH THEM"

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THAT?! YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER, AND WE'RE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP. YOU ARE JUST MY KIDNAPPERS, ALL OF YOU DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM"

I can see Jennie taken a back. She did not say anything after that and the other at the back were just crying, comforting each other. My heart aches seeing them cry but my angry brain told me not to. So with that, I hop in Bts' van and told them to hang-out somewhere else. I still don't understand why they keep on smiling. I guess they were happy that I got to spend time with them?

The girls on the hand were left dumfounded. They can't help but to think about what y/n said. Who are they to y/n anyways? Is their love and affection not enough for y/n to think that they love her? Yet again they never told her their relationship to each other. So it really was their fault.

But instead of sulking, they all sprung into actions and quickly went inside their own van. They all have the same thought. They had to save Y/n before its to late. Rose started the engine and drove off very fast not caring if they are breaking the traffic rules. Lisa then opened her phone and checked y/n's location. She then furrowed her brows and let out a frustated groan which caught the attention of the three.

"Why, what happened?" Jisoo asked worriedly. "I should've put the trackers somewhere more hidden" Lisa replied.

Meanwhile...

"So what happened out there?" Namjoon asked. Well, apparently, they put a tracker on my choker and I can't take it out since I got shock everytime. So.....I guess they will know our location anytime soon"

"Awe, don't be sad. RM will take care of that okay?"

"How?"

"Lets just say....I have the right tool for that." RM then pulled out some kind of wierd looking pliers and cut my choker. "Thank God, its already removed. Finally, I can breath normally again. For the first time in forever I felt free. Thank you"

"No prob....I gotta say, you might want to enjoy your freedom while it last.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Ugh! Enough talking. I'm hungry ya know?" Suga interrupts us making RM and I look back to see the others nodding their heads in agreement.

Back to Blackpink.....

"What do we do now?" Rose asked holding back her tears. "Chae, focus on the road. Don't wanna die without saving y/n. You know?" Jisoo nervously said. "Where do we go now? Jennie?"

"Lets just go back to the dorm." Jennie said. "But you do know what they can do to our y/n right?"

"I know unnie, I know. Let me just think of a plan to take her back okay?"

-o-

What do you think will happen next?