Chapter 8

Y/n pov

It's been a month since Blackpink took me and I can say that those days were the best. I already feel comfortable with them, too comfortable that I sometimes forget about the rules and break them. I still have my collar on, not that I don't want to remove it but I can't. I got shocked every time I tried to. I begged them to remove it but they said that they wanted to keep track of me. Kind of possessive right? But who cares? They showed me that they truly love me.

Today is Saturday. I don't have to do part time jobs anymore since they don't want me to. We decided to spend our weekends cuddling with each other. Boring right? Not for me though.

But today, Twice invited us for lunch. Since both groups were busy working on their comeback they thought that this was the best time to spend some time together.

As I was busy preparing, a smile worked its way across my face. I can't help but to feel excited. I will finally meet another group that I also love. I didn't even noticed that someone walked inside my room.

Jisoo: Yah y/n, are you ready? It seems like your mind is flying. Shall I catch it for you?

Thats when I snapped out of my trance. I just giggled at what unnie stated and quickly walked out of the room to see the others impatiently waiting by the door.

Rose: Took you long enough.
She said bitterly while rolling her eyes with arms crossed.

Aish this girl, always impatient when it comes to food. I mumbled.

Rose: Yah! I heard that. Wait ti'll I-

Jennie: Enough! Lets just go, shall we?

*At Twice's dorm*

We're now infront of there door. Lisa knocked and we're greeted by the very cheerful Nayeon. We went inside and the next thing we know, we're being tackled to the ground.

Momo: Omo! You brought a guess! Who's this pretty little lady here?

O.M.G. Momo just talked to me and she called me pretty!

Y/n: I-I'm Y-y/n
Aish. stupid stuttering

Mina: Aigoo, you're the bestfriend of Min jee. You're cute

Wah! She called me cute!

Min jee: Y/n!! So glad you're here! Twice took me in and asked me to live with them. Isn't that awesome?!

She then hugged me tightly. I can't even breath anymore. I suddenly felt a mild shock on my neck

I broke the hug and saw Blackpink glaring at me. Oh no, I'm dead later. Someone help me.

I pushed my thoughts away and continued on fangirling. I each got there autograph and took pictures with them.

We then ate lunch which was very delicious by the way. After eating, we went to the living room and continued on talking. I, on the other hand, still continued on fangirling but stopped when I felt four eyes glaring at me. I gulp and just sat beside them.

But then, our conversations was cut short when the sun started to set. Its time for us to go. We bid our goodbyes then off we go.

*Blackpink dorm*

Once we arrived at the dorm, I sighed in exhaustion.

Jennie: What was that?
She said with a hint of anger in her tone.

I looked back to see the four of them with a stern look.

Y/n: What is what?

Jisoo: Don't play games with us y/n.

Y/n: W-why?! Can't I not fangirl with other groups?

Rose: Yes you can but can't you see the way they look at you?! You know tha-

Y/n: that I belong to you and only you and that no one can touch me except you!

Wow, I can't believe them. They always say that whenever I'm with someone. Am I not allowed to hug or to fangirl with others?

I feel my anger rising up to the point that I can't control it anymore. Tears started rolling down my cheeks

Rose: Never cut me off!

Y/n: So what?! She's my bestfriend for goodness sake! I always hug and kiss her before YOU ALL came into my life!

Lisa: Y/n, enough!

Y/n: NO! You all took my freedom away. Now I have to live by your rules. So-

I suddenly dropped on the floor while gripping on my neck.

I glared at them.

Y/n: And now you're using the collar to stop me. Well guess what! I don't fvcking ca-

Another shocked came but the pain was unbearable to the point that I might pass out anytime soon.

Jisoo: Just calm down y/n, we can just talk about this tomorrow.
She said with a calmer tone.

The world then spun around me getting darker and darker before I completely collapsed