Question

Jisoo PoV

Lisa and I were in the changing room getting changed for PE and I've been thinking for a long time to ask Jennie out but I just can't find the right time.

"Lisa how do you ask someone to be your girlfriend?"

She was shocked

"Wow. Never thought you would be asking me that"

"I've been trying to find the right time to ask Jennie but something always come in the way. It's either I've been too busy or Something to do with Roseanne"

"I mean maybe you should ditch a few things for her"

"Lisa I'm not like you. People actually need me at places"

"Hey people need me too!"

"Yeah right. You always skip classes, you're always busy talking to Roseanne and the only thing you do is football. And you don't even show up at times!"

"Okay then" she looked at me with a weird face

"Sorry Lisa I've been so worked up recently"

"I can tell"

"It's just I've been trying to hold everything together and sometimes I just can't do things people expect from me"

"This is the first time you've ever been in this state"

"What state?"

"Feeling hopeless. You need to get your act together no matter how hard things may be you need to keep strong. You shouldn't be bottling up how you feel so sometimes cry it out and talk about it. I'm here if you need me and I know you don't like having help from anyone but sometimes a little hand wouldn't hurt"
She looked at me sincerely

"You know I'm glad that you're my best friend"

"I know" she gave me her toothy smile

—————————————

Break

Lisa and I were sitting in the cafeteria talking about the Jennie situation.

"Lisa I'm gonna ask her"

"Ask who?" Roseanne asked as she sat down next to us

"Hey babe" Lisa cheerfully said to her

"It's nothing" I told Roseanne

She just looked at me with suspicion

"Anyways I have 10 minutes until I have a student council meeting and then I have to go to debate club I'm gonna get going. By the way Roseanne do you know where Jennie is?"

"She just had Biology so she's coming soon"

I got up from my seat and ran as soon as she said that. Jennie Kim I hope you'd be my girlfriend

Author note

Hey guys I'm gonna be on holiday and won't be updating for a while but when I come back I'll update more and as much as I can so look forward to that :)