I don't know

Jennie's PoV

I got up from my seat and Jisoo dragged me out of the corridor to a classroom that wasn't being used

"What's up?" I asked her

Jisoo just sighed "Krystal said I can quit the student council"

"That's a good thing right?"

"Well with one condition"

"What is it?"

"I have to be her date for the winter ball"

I froze, my heart sank, I felt angry but sad at that very moment

"Don't tell me you said yes"

"No I told her I would think about it"

"Why?"

"I really want to spend more time with you before you go off to work and maybe being her date might be a good thing"

"Jisoo I'm your girlfriend are you crazy?!"

"No listen to me. I literally just have to drive her to the venue and I wouldn't need to dance with her or talk to her during the ball. This would be good so that less people would think that we aren't dating because I don't want the press and paparazzi giving you stress with all the work you have"

"I-I don't know what to say"

"I mean I can go to the ball with you but that means I would be in the student council almost everyday"

"You promised me that you would be my date"

"I know but we will have our slow dance together and we can still have a hot make out session once the ball is over" she smiled

"Why can't you stay serious for one second" I laughed

"So is it okay if I went as Krystal's date? I really don't like the idea either but in order to see you as much as possible is my first priority!"

"I don't know Jisoo" I turned away from her

Roseanne slams open the classroom door and cried "Jisoo!Lisa has gotten herself in a fight. Please stop her she won't listen to me"

Jisoo immediately ran out of the classroom and I followed her.

She looked so serious and it scared me but it kinda turned me on. Oh my god why was I thinking like that!

When we got to the fight scene Lisa and the guy she seemed to be fighting was pulled away from each other by some students whilst others surrounded them.

As Jisoo came in view to all everything and everyone became silent. No one was cheering them on to fight and Lisa stopped being restless and just looked at Jisoo.

The students were terrified of Jisoo because she was the Vice President of the student council and the last time Lisa got into a fight she got so mad to the point where I couldn't calm her down.
Jisoo rarely gets angry so to have her truly get mad at you is something no one would like to see.

The students made way for Jisoo to go to the fight scene. She went up to the boy and said "what happened?" In a stern voice

"I-I was talking to Roseanne-"

"He wasn't!" Lisa shouted "He took a picture of her under her skirt! I saw it" Lisa looked at a broken phone on the ground