Chapter Thirteen: Hell's Revenge

"Wooooooohoooo!" Luffy stuck his head into the wind, grinning like an idiot or a madman, who knew. Usopp clung to his seat like his life depended on it. He felt like it did. Apoo started driving up the hill. On either side of the narrow road there were steep drops that would not be safe to slip down.

Luffy, on the other hand, was loving the adrenaline rush that came every time they caught just a tiny bit of air because Apoo hit a bump just a little too fast. Luffy grabbed onto the roll cage, pulling himself off the seat. 

"Luffy! You're gunna get hurt!" Usopp shouted, god he sounded like Nami. 

"If you're gunna do something stupid take a GoPro with you," Killer said passing Luffy a camera. Luffy took it and stood, holding onto the frame of the roll cage. The wind blew his hair back and away from his face. Luffy held the selfie-stick out to get a better angle with the camera. Luffy whooped and cheered as they hit bumps and caught air. 

They came around a corner only to come to a sudden stop. Luffy jerked forward and nearly fell over. 

"Oh shit," Luffy cursed and held onto the roll cage for balance. There was a line of three cars in front of them. One of which was climbing up a steep slope that went up a hill. 

"What the fuck!?" Usopp's voice cracked. Kid chuckled as he looked up the hill. There were a few people standing at the top of the hill waiting for the car to get to the top. Luffy sat back down and held the GoPro in his lap while Kid turned back to talk to them. 

"Okay, Usopp," Kid said, chuckling between words. "You can either go stand up there when we climb that or you can stay there." 

"I-I'm not that scared!" Usopp stuttered. 

"Your knuckles are white," Killer commented. Usopp looked down where he was gripping the seat between him and Killer. Usopp let go immediately. 

"If you really want, you can go up there and fly the drone so we can get better shots," Kid offered. 

"I've never flown a drone before," Usopp said. 

"I'll show you," Killer said, he motioned to Killer to get the camera bag. He did, Killer pulled out the drone and the controller. He set both in Usopp's lap. Luffy watched as Killer described which levers did what. Luffy didn't remember half of what Killer said about it. 

"So you wanna film for us or what?" Kid asked. 

Luffy looked past Kid just in time to see the car make it to the top of the hill and the next one started going. 

"Hey, this will be piece of cake," Apoo said with a big grin. "There's no need to be scared." 

"Usopp was worried about the Willow Flats yesterday," Killer said.

"Seriously?" Apoo asked, "That's nothing!" Usopp pressed his lips together. 

"I wasn't that worried about it, I just didn't know what the trail was going to be like," Usopp said in an attempt to defend himself. 

"Says the guy who shrieked when we caught air," Killer retorted. 

"That wasn't from fear, I just  didn't expect it!" Usopp argued. Kid and Killer chuckled at that. 

"Whatever you say, bud," Kid turned back in his seat and sat forward. 

"Oh man, wait until you see the rest of this trail," Apoo said. The car rolled forward just a bit. 

"This is taking forever," Luffy mumbled, huffing in his seat. 

"Well, people don't wanna fuck up their cars," Killer said. Luffy didn't understand how that could even happen here and he didn't care.