The Great Game: The End

Moriarty put you in place behind an entrance into the pool area, making sure you were wrapped in a thicker trench coat to hide the bomb from Sherlock's sight. You soon heard the sound of another door creaking open and footsteps entering the room, pacing around. Your heart fluttered in your chest. What if Sherlock saw through your act? No. You couldn't let that happen. You took deep breaths, preparing yourself. You got this, you were one of the most intelligent people in the world, you could fool Sherlock. Easy. You told yourself in attempts to calm down. You prayed with everything you had you could suppress and control your emotions. It was for Sherlock's safety.

"Brought you a little getting-to-know-you present." Sherlock's voice soon rang out as he walked. "Oh, that's what it's all been for, hasn't it? All your little puzzles; making me dance, kidnapping Y/n- all to distract me from this." You bit your lip, before you pushed open the door and Sherlock turned, staring at you, shocked. You had him, so far. You weren't sure how long it would last.

"Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" He stuttered, staring at you in complete and utter disbelief.

"Hello, Sherlock. There's no need for a 'getting to know me' present." You forced away your anxiety as you thought of the bomb killing you all, you had to do this for Sherlock and John. You quickly put on an act of confidence. "Weren't expecting this were you? No. Why would you, right? Me, your 'friend', a killer? Well, it's true. Surprise." You smiled as he stared at you, blinking in shock. You were doing good so far. You just had to keep this up, you encouraged yourself.

"I don't understand. Moriarty, he-" Sherlock, looked at you shaking his head. He studied you, searching for clues that might tell him you were lying. He didn't seem to be finding any.

"Moriarty, kidnap me!" You laughed as you stepped closer to him. "Nope. It was all a trick. You let me in, Sherlock and now I'm going to destroy you and everyone you care about." You grinned at his shocked expression before clapping your hands together. "Speaking of people you care about. John! Come on out, John!" John slowly stepped out of his hiding place and Sherlock looked over towards John, terrified. Over John's normal clothes was a giant coat, pulled tightly to conceal his bomb from sight.

"Evening." John stated, looking dully at Sherlock. Then angrily at you. He must hate you right now, you thought. "This is a turn-up, isn't it Sherlock?" He stated, almost robotically.

"John... I don't..."Sherlock looked around him, turning in circles, before his eyes went back to you. When Sherlock looked away you took a deep nervous breath, urging yourself to continue, you were doing good. John opened his coat, revealing the bomb strapped to his torso. Suddenly a red laser point appeared on his chest, a sniper.

"Watch this." You grinned straightening up as Sherlock's eyes went back to you. You pulled out the phone, typing on it. After, you looked up at John. Sherlock's eyes followed your gaze.

"What... would you... like... me to make him say... next." John stuttered, looking at Sherlock with a blank face.

It was obvious to Sherlock that you were typing words that were being recited by a computer to John through an earpiece. You typed on the phone again before returning it to your pocket.

"Gottle o' geer, gottle o' geer, gottle o' geer." John said with a very unamused face.

"Stop it." Sherlock snapped at you and you grinned even wider.

"Nice touch, the pool. Where little Carl died. I stopped him, and I can stop John Watson too. Stop his heart." You pushed a laugh from your throat as you said this, causing Sherlock to look mortified. He scanned you a long time, looking around the room. Underneath this you felt your hands began to shake and you silently prayed that Sherlock wouldn't notice the increasing anxiety you felt. You laced them together to hide their shakiness.