Chapter 3

Delirious pov:

I groaned and heard a high pitched beeping. I groaned again and picked up my phone. Turning it on the brightness blinded me. Hissing in pain I let my eyes focus. The alarm just went off so it's time to get up.

I rubbed my eyes and stood up. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the water to hit. I got in and let the sweat from my workout last night wash down my body. I'm tired.

After my shower I walked into my room and into the closet. I picked out a white Adidas shirt, black Adidas pants with the three stripes down the sides, my sky blue converse, and my sky blue hoodie. I once again walked to the bathroom. Brushing my teeth, hair, and putting on cologne it was my daily routine.

I slid down my stairs and search for my bag. Making sure I have everything I swung it over my shoulder and grabbed my car keys.

Once I made exit to the lab I saw Mr. Smith waiting outside. I parked my car and walked fast to him.

"Good morning Mr. Smith, why are you out side?" I asked. He gave me a smile and walked in. It looked fake, I didn't trust this. I followed him inside.

"So John, your paper was higher than what our scientists would write. I don't know how you worded it is well in a matter of an hour but we found your right place." He informed. I nodded my head.

He went into the lab and put in a code. 2440. I looked in and saw huge wide cage made of hard metal. There was a leather chair in the middle of the room with big leather straps at where you wrists, ankles, and torso. Next to it were. Those different color needles.

"John this is my buddy Stephen!" Mr. Smith introduced. Stephen was tall and strong. He had brown buzzed hair, hazel eyes, and pale skin. Stephen looked exactly like Francis off of the movie Deadpool.

"Hello, pleasure to meet you," he said. His voice sound deep but not too deep. I didn't trust this. I turned around fast ran to the door. I pulled the handle but it didn't budge. I yanked on it and it still didn't budge.

Play song:

"This is why I hired you, your smart and can figure things out quickly. Get him." He ordered. I saw four men with all black on coming my way. I knew some combat but not a lot.

The first guy came at me. He ran straight for me. I moved out of the way making him run past me. I spun around and saw his fist inches away from my face. Crouching down fast I swung my leg out and tripped him. He fell on his back knocking the wind out of him. I kicked him in the balls and glared at Mr. Smith. One down three to go.

The second one kicked the back of my knees making me fall. I got up fast and threw a punch at him. Hitting directly in the nose I punched his stomach multiple times and pushed him back. He fell on the floor groaning in pain. Two down two to go.

The third tackled me to the ground and pinned me down. After a second of struggling I managed to buck him off and stand up. I took a few steps back and ran at him. Slidding through the legs I stood up and punched a nerve in the back. That nerve hurt bad. Three down one to go.

"Really John is this necessary?" Stephen asked. I glared at him and looked directly in his eyes.

"I'm not going to be a test subject for writing a stupid paper. Who cares if it's good! This is fucked up anyways." I growled. Stephen and Mr. Smith exchanged looks. Big smirks appeared on their face.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell to my knees coughing. I was picked up by the hood of my hoodie and thrown to the ground again. The air was knocked out of me by now. I gasped for breath and soon the dude picked me up and threw me on the chair. All of the straps were put on me and Stephen walked by me with white gloves on.

Stop song:

"It was nice knowing you Jonathan." Mr. Smith said. I glared at him and all he did was chuckle. He nodded to Stephen and he already had a light blue needle in his hands.

"Don't you fucking touch me or ill kill you." I threatened. Stephen laughed and put the needle down gently.

"Oh really, your the one in straps," he laughed. His hand reached for the needle. I began to panic. Stephen held the needle to my left arm and smiled.

"Aaahhhh!" I screamed in pain as he injected the needle into my arm. The sky blue liquid traveled up my arm and everywhere in my body. I screamed in pain as it felt like my whole body was burning.

I struggled against the straps. I wanted to cry, everywhere hurt, it felt like I was being burnt alive. I thought this was supposed to be my job. I don't want to be a test subject.

I watched the serum spreader through. It glowed. Stephen was a few inches away from me.

"It worked!" He exclaimed. I growled at him. Surprised at my own growl it sounded like an animals. What the fuck!

I began to feel weak and limp. I stopped struggling and tried to catch my breath. My vision became blurry and I felt light heard. I squeezed my eyes shut and forced them open trying to keep myself from passing out. It wasn't working. My vision was training black and soon every thing was black and I fell unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Oooooo! Kind of a cliff hanger but I hope you people are enjoying the story!

Words: 1007