Chapter 17

Delirious pov:

We ate dinner and we were now at the mall. This was one of the best nights ever! Ice skating, dinner, and now the mall. I just wanted to talk and walk around. Evan made me feel safe. He was really the only reason why I didn't die in that lab.

"So what do you want for a gift?" Evan asked. I shrugged and kept walking.

"Nothing really."

"Just pick one then."

"I want you to stay with me for the rest of my life!"

"Cute but really pick something."

I looked at the stores and one caught my eye. It was a blue teddy bear and it had a machete in its paw and a hockey ma's on. It was perfect. Evan met my gaze and chuckled.

"Wasn't expecting that." He said and walked into the store. I grabbed the bear and hugged it. Evan played for it and I had it in my hand the rest of the night.

Time skip:

We got home and Evan made popcorn. I snuck to his room and into his bathroom. I saw his cologne a d sprayed it on the bear. It now smelled like him which made it even better. I flipped on the couch and Evan sniffed the air.

"Did you spray the bear with my cologne?" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

"First his name is evy-bear and second yes, yes I did!" I giggled. Evan rolled his eyes with a smile and put in a disk. IT chapter 1 showed up.

"Evan no!" I begged. I loved scary movies but I hated being scared. Evan laughed and sat on the couch with me. We had a blanket covering both of us worth the popcorn in between us. We were watching IT chapter 1.

Time skip:

"Ahhh!" I screamed as a jump scare popped up. I hid my face into Evan's chest and shook. His protective arm came over me and I felt better.

We watched the rest of the movie and I got scared so many times. Evan didn't even flinch once. I looked at the time and it was late.

"I'm going to bed night Evan!" I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and walked to his room. I hopped into bed and snuggled with my new teddy.

Next morning:

I woke up with a smile on my face. I didn't even have that nightmare I kept happening.

I walked into the living room and saw Craig on his computer.

"Oh hey del! I have a great idea! So I'm hacking the news channel and we can go viral on what happened. Then the government will want to check it out right?" He explained. My face lit up more. It was a perfect idea.

"Craig that's an amazing idea!" I yelled. He smiled and continued to smile. He clicked enter and turned on the tv.

"Suspicious news here today, we got an email of a lab that had been experimenting with humans. Here is video proof." The lady pointed to the screen. Craig was filming the whole time we were showing what we could do.

"If anyone sees these people give them a huge thanks and you people with the animal features don't be afraid to show yourself. The government will look into this," She explained, "that's all for new watch 7!" Everyone was up by now. We always had our ears and tail out when we were home but now we could show them whenever.

"I'm going outside!" I yelled running to my room. I heard yelling after me and stomped to to her rooms. I slid into the bathroom and washed my face, put deodorant on, brushed my hair and teeth, last putting on some cologne. I picked out dark denim jeans, a black shirt, a royal blue sweatshirt, and my white converse.

"Ready guys?" I yelled. I heard yes and no but soon every hybrid came out with their ears and tail. Evan didn't have tails he had wings and a tail like Brock.

We all got outside and ran to the city. I couldn't take off my mask. It was glued to my face. My ears and tail tagged with excitement. All eyes were on us and I felt antsy. A protective arm wrapped around my waist and I looked up to see Evan.

"Are you antsy like me?" I whispered. He nodded and looked around. Nothing looked wierd but I still had a feeling. Lui slowed his pace to walk next to me, followed by nogla.

"These people want to be like us! Some are amazed, scared, jealous, and some even in love. A lot like Evan and you." Lui reported. I guess Evan and I were the leaders. Evan, Tyler, nogla, and brian were like the stronger ones and me, lui, Craig, and Brock seemed to be the clever but less strong ones.

Time skip:

We were having fun. Shopping, gaming, and eating food was what we were doing the whole time.

"I want to go to best buy before we leave." Craig said as he adjusted the strap of his computer case. Him and his computers.

"Me and John can stay put here!" Lui said in a squeaker voice and hopped on my back in his full hybrid form. He transformed into half and was on my shoulders. The others chuckled and entered the big store.

"Have you picked up anything's yet?" I asked. He hopped down and shook his head.

"Everyone has the same thoughts nothing else." He shrugged and kicked a pebble on the cement. We were slowly pacing the sidewalk on front of the store and talking. My ears perked up and I heard something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Cliff hanger again. Your welcome! Love doing that stuff. I'm planning on having this story about 30 or less chapters. I don't know how many.