Chapter 14

Delirious pov:

We had our plan in set. Nogla would track Mr. Smith and Stephen and find their location.

We would sneak into their house at night and kill them. It was a brief plan but easy enough so that we could have get away drivers.

Me, wildcat, Vanoss, nogla, and Terroriser would go into the house. While mini, Lui and Moo are the get away drivers. We had guns and weapons all over our base and I was ready to kill.

We all piled into the van and Nogla drove to the place. It was around midnight so all the houses were off and everyone was sleeping. Mini looked up the two and say Stephen was the son of Mr. Smith and they lived in the same house with a wife. We kill her too.

"Ready?" I whispered. I got many nodded and thumbs up. We opened the van doors and climbed out moo took nogla spot at the wheel. Terroriser electrocuted the camera outside and we walked closer to the door. Since a racoon is mysterious and clever I transformed into it fully and used my sharp nails to pick lock the lock. I transformed back and we entered the now opened house. We went upstairs and nogla put his hand up blocking us from going any further.

"I hear snores form two rooms" he mentioned. I went to the bigger door knowing Mr. Smith would be in this one. Vanoss joined me while nogla, wildcat, and terroriser went to the other door.

Vanoss put his hand on the door knob and melted it. I softly giggled, the door squeaked open and a man and woman were laying on a bed both snoring loudly. Vanoss stood on the woman's side of the bed and I stood at Mr. Smith's side. I stared at him and soon his eyes fluttered open.

"Ahh! Jonathan-" "it's Delirious." I cut him off with a glare. I took out my knife and held it against his throat. The same fear was put on his face. He saw sitting there shocked and frozen while a knife was on his throat.

"We're here to kill you, I told your this creation would be the lovely death of you." Vanoss informed with a smile. The wife was up too and she had a silenced pistol to her head. Knives were better in my opinion.

"Hey Vanoss? Do you think we've had enough time with them?" I asked looking at his. Mr. Smith tried to get up but I made him freeze in place with my powers.

"I thinks it time." He agreed. I smirked and let him go. The knife was already in place. I pressed a little hard on the throat making a small trail bleed. I took the knife away and cut his cheek, down his eye, on the lip, and held it back to his throat. He was sobbing by now.

"Good bye bitch, just know that you never created anything, you created your death." I reminded him of what happened and he made a small gasp. I drew the knife along his throat making blood ooze out. He had the shocked face but scared at the same time. The blood came into his sheets and everywhere. He was holding his throat but that didn't do anything.

"Lets go delirious." Vanoss said taking my hand and kissing my cheek. We ran out of the house and Vanoss stopped at the entrance. He put his hand up and the fire was ignited with fire. We both ran out and hopped on the van. Everyone was smiling and moo pushed the has pedal and we were off.

Time skip:

We made it home and Lui and Nogla were cooking. This was great I killed the one man I wanted to and kill and we burnt the house down. Me and Vanoss were curled up on the couch and I saw Terroriser and Moo doing the same. Wildcat and mini copied the position and we all laughed. I looked back at the kitchen and Lui was laughing with nogla and nogla had his arm wrapped around Lui waist.

"Are we all dating each other?" I asked. Small giggled went through the room and everyone nodded. Fair enough.

Even though we killed Mr. Smith and his family I felt like there was someone else that needed to be killed. The guards were an option but too many of them to kill. That would take too much time. As long as Evan is okay and safe I was ok. I still had a bad feeling. I'll just stay on guard and protect the guys for as long as I can.

Lui pov:

Everyone had different feelings but was about their own lover. Delirious was different. He felt there was something up. I should be on alert too be not act like it because I'm the child here. Reading people's thoughts are cool but I'm not too useful in the battle field. Maybe if I learn I could talk to people in their minds and make them go crazy.

Delirious pov:

I yawned and put my head in the crook of vanoss neck. He smiled and snuggled with me more. Everyone was asleep after we ate supper and they all went to their rooms. I got up and helped Vanoss off the couch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes.

"Good night Evan, I love you." I said and gave a passionate kiss to him. We kissed for I don't know how long and then separated to our rooms. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair before climbing into bed and letting my body become unconscious.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Sorry but I'm not doing any lemons or smuts in my stories. They just aren't the stuff I want to write. Hope you enjoyed!