Chapter 8

Vanoss pov:

"We need to escape soon." Delirious whispered. His eyes were glowing a little and his head was up a little. He gave a weak smile and he soon passed out.

"Get them in their cages." Stephen ordered. Anger boiled in my veins. I balled my hands into fists and slammed it into the floor. A huge wall of fire busted out form the ground protecting all of us.

"No." Nogla growled. There was too many to count. I felt a painful shock go through my body. Once you get shocked your powers stop working for the time you are shocked.

I looked at Delirious. He was still passed out and laying on the floor. The shock stopped and a bunch of guards were circled around us.

"Get in the cages now." Mr. Smith came in with a stern look on his face.

"We aren't listening to you!" Wildcat snapped. Mr. Smith looked at everyone landing on Moo.

"Subject 2, heal subject 3 and 4." Mr. Smith pointed at moo. Terrorised stepped in front of him with a glare.

"Or what? Your not laying a hand on him." He growled. Mr. Smith stood there. All of his experiments have turned on him.

"Just let us go and we won't kill you." Mimi commented. He was behind wildcat. Mr. Smith nodded to Stephen. He had a small smirk on his face.

"Shock them all." He ordered. Stephen pressed the button and all of us screamed in pain and fell to the floor. The guards too this advantage and picked us up. We were thrown in the cage and I looked at Delirious. He got shocked and he was still unconscious. I growled and banged on my bars cursing at them. I started to pace and run my hand through my hair.

"Vanoss calm down, ill try to heal delirious but we can't do anything until he wakes up." Moo said trying to cheer me up. I looked at him and nodded. The pacing continued.

I sat down and held my head in my hands. Tears streamed down my face, I couldn't think of what would happen to him. I gained feelings for him. His laugh, face, attitude, those big icy blue eyes that I could get lost in. I needed him even if I have only been with him for a few weeks.

I closed my eyes and let my mind roam with ideas of how to escape. They all lead to thinking about delirious. The lights turned off and everyone curled into balls and fell asleep. I was alone. I didn't have delirious to cheer me up. I eventually cried myself to sleep with no plan of how to escape.

Next day:

I opened my eyes and stretched. I looked at Delirious. He was still sleeping.

"Delirious?" I tried to call put to him but it ended up in chokes of tears. I saw him slowly open his eyes. Hope blossomed within me and I let out a big sigh of relief and laughed between tears of joy.

"Your alive!" I yelled in a low tone. He giggled and sat up looking very tired. I reached day hand out through the bars. He did too and our fingertips touched.

"Did you make a plan to get out of here?" He asked. I frowned and shook my head. He sighed and leaned his head against the bars.

"I have one. What if Terroriser makes the camera go out and Wildcat can break open the door. You can lift me up and I could melt that glass up there and then you could lift all of us out of the building. Nogla could keep watch so can Lui. If any of us gets hurt then Moo can heal us." I explained making up half of it as I talked. Delirious perked up and nodded.

Everyone was up and they all smiled at Delirious knowing he was safe. We both explained the plan and everyone agreed.

"Welcome back everyone!" Stephen greeted with a laugh. We all glared and he nodded. Some guards came and escorted us to a new room. It was a large room with windows, it had long white tables and the outside you could see cars, streets, and buildings.

"This is the cafeteria and you'll eat here." Stephen informed. We all nodded and sat down at one of the tables. We haven't eaten proper food in a while.

The food looked cooked and real. I saw mini face get pale. We all looked tall him with concern.

"Mini you ok?" Wildcat asked scooting closer. I saw Lui smirk and turn to me. What happened? He pointed at both of them and formed a heart with his hands.

"I can smell the drugs in this. That is a drug, the white pounder. It is supposed to make you calm and behave. Also listen to orders when anyone tells you." Mini informed. We all pushed our plates away.

" I think their mad at us for finding it out, good job mini!" Lui laughed. We all did and turned towards Mr. Smith and Stephen. They had a discussed look to their faces.

"I've had enough, get subject 1 and 2 their first." Mr. Smith spat their fake names and turned to leave. The guards grabbed Terroriser and Moo by the arms and shoved them to their feet.

I heard a low growl and saw Delirious with an angry expression. He smashed his hand on the table and used the other. The sky blue glow came around his hand and our two struggling friends. They were thrown in the air and kept their by delirious.

"Hey Mr. Smith! I guess your project back fired didn't it?" I yelled catching onto delirious plan. Lui gasped and grabbed my arm trying to stop me. I have him a confused look.

"If you and delirious keep up the back talking they will do something horrible, Vanoss I can't keep up this. Watching you and delirious get hurt, the burns everywhere, it just pains me dude." Lui begged. I pushed him into nogla and he caught him.

"We'll be fine Lui thanks for the heads-up." I gave him a warm smile and sat next to delirious. He was leaning forward one his elbows and had his hand still hand glowing. He set Terroriser and Moo down gently.

Mr. Smith was back in the room. He had his hands behind his back and a serious look to his face. It was funny.

"I tried to warn subject 6 but you all two didn't listen. Get them." I heard him say. The guards came at us again and I shot fire at them. It burnt through their uniform and onto their skin which they cried in pain. I heard Delirious scream in pain and I saw the electrical shock going through him. I rushed to his aid and watched a burn swell on his hand. It was damaging him. We all had nasty burns like that.

I felt the same burn and I cried out. It made you go numb like you couldn't see or move and shut down everything around you. All the pain was everywhere and it was unbearable. Hands wrapped around my hands and arms as I was dragged to a room. Delirious was next to me. They took off our shirts and jackets so we only had our pants on. They wrapped thick chains around our arms holding us in the air, dangling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Poor hybrids, can't have a break. Hope you liked that one more is coming and hope you like them because it makes me feel better when people enjoy things.