Chapter 12

Delirious pov:

I finished my shower and looked in the mirror. My lip was busted, cuts on my cheek, a bruised eye, burns on my arms, cuts all over my stomach, and many more cuts. I walked out and grabbed the clothes. I forgot what it was like to feel clean clothes again.

I brushed my hair and teeth while putting on cologne as well. I walked out and signalled moo and Terroriser to take a shower. I looked at the food in front of me and ate it. The taste erupted into my mouth and it tasted heavenly.

"Hey guys look at this." Nogla called. We turned and saw the news on. It showed all of our picture on it. A shuddered breath escape my lips as I looked at my picture. That was when I was 15. When I stole a car and tried to drive away from home. I'm 19 now and I haven't missed a single year of my childhood. Sure my mother and sister were some what nice. My father was the worst.

"If you see any of these men call the police immediately, they are dangerous and wanted. " the lady on the news warned with a concerned voice. I scoffed and turned to eat my food. That's bullshit. I thought they were all dead but I guess they were saved and told the police.

"Guys it looks like there is an abandoned building 9 miles from here. That should be our base." Mini informed as he typed on the stolen computer.

Time skip:

We had bags of clothes, food, weapons, electronics and more. I looked one last time at my apartment before closing the door and joining the guys. We were traveling to the place so it could be our base. The 8 hybrids travel to a base and hide away from bad scientists who want to keep us as test subjects.

The walk was long and tiring but it was worth it. It was a concrete building in the middle of nowhere. No one would be able to find us and we could stay there and have a life there. The plan was brief but I liked these guys. They helped me when I needed it and we all were the only ones who had abilities.

"This is it?" Wildcat asked mini. He had an uncertain tone to his voice. Mini nodded and turned the doorknob. It didn't budge. Wildcat stepped in front of his hand kicked the door. It cracked and swung open. I could see the blush on mini.

Inside was dark and dusty. Terroriser pointed a finger at the lights and they turned on. Electricity wasn't a problem. I think some people were here a long time ago. There was a living room with a huge tv, a big kitchen with a big dining room, 8 bedrooms all designed in our favorite colors, and 3 bathrooms. It was perfect but kind of suspicious that it had everything we wanted.

"Hey there's food in the kitchen and it's fresh." Moo pointed out. I saw nogla stiffen and perch up. He looked at the door and I went on alert.

"Someone's here." He warned. 6 people came in without looking at us. I used telekinesis to freeze them in pace and Vanoss put a ring of fire around them stopping them from going anywhere. I let them go and they all had scared expressions on their face.

"Who are you?" Lui asked, "Oh! You think your gonna kill us? Delirious get their weapons!" I didn't even think before I held my hand up and made their guns float towards me with fast speed. Lui wasn't using his squeaker voice which was a first.

Vanoss moved the ring of fire closer to them. They all shuffled in place trying to avoid the hot flames. Vanoss quickly brought down the fire and Terroriser shocked one out of the six.

Wildcat punched the second person's gut knocking the air out of him. I picked up a dude flipped him upside down and slammed his neck into the ground snapping it.

"Delirious, we were supposed to injure them not kill!" Vanoss yelled at me with a chuckle. I laughed a little too crazy and all the others gave a the 'Really' look. Vanoss set the fourth dude on fire and wildcat snapped the dude he knocked the the air out of neck. Terroriser walked up to the one guy he shocked and held the dude temples and shocked him. The smell of blood and smoke entered the room.

"Eww!" Lui wined in a squeaker voice. We all cleared the smell and nogla was gagging the whole time because he had good hearing and smell.

We all went into our rooms and layed down. It was a hard day of escaping, hiking, and killing. Yes we are wanted creatures that have killed and stolen things. I really didn't care about being that way. All I cared about was that vanoss and the gang was safe and happy. They became my family.

"Hey Del got a minute?" Vanoss asked knocking on my door frame. I nodded my head and patted the bed. He looked pale, wondered what was wrong? He played with his thumbs looking at the ground.

"Hey vano, what's wrong?" I asked. My hand went to his chin and lifted it so he could face me. He gave a small smile and took a deep breath.

"Well here's the thing. Delirious ever since I saw your unconscious body in a cage next to mine. You were special to me. Your laugh, personality, those beautiful eyes. I began to have feelings for you. I couldn't hold it any longer. I just wanted or say is that... I love you. And it's okay if you don't feel the same." He said. I froze in place. He loved me? I thought he didn't feel the same.

"S...sorry!" He said quickly and stood about to walk out of the door. I grabbed his hand and walked him towards me. He tripped on his feet and fell on top of me. I grabbed the back of his neck gently and pressed my lips into his. He didn't kiss back for a second but melted into it. After a minute we pulled away for breath.

"I love you too Evan."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

The ship has finally sailed. Too long enough right? More cute moments are coming and I hope you enjoys the chapters I've wrote so far. I think I'll be writing a lot of BBS stories and some different stories.