Chapter 7

Delirious pov:

It was the next day and I felt fine. We didn't even say our names the night they came.

"Wakey wakey!" I heard someone say. It was Stephen. He had a smile on his face. Everyone groaned and rubbed their eyes.

"Well subject 4, I heard you had quite the outburst last night." Stephen smirked at me. All I did was glare. Turning my back to him Vanoss was looking at me with concern. Just gave him a thumbs up.

"Hey we never introduced." I started. Everyone nodded and checked.

"I'm Delirious, subject 4, my powers are telekinesis and I'm a racoon. Tell your hybrid then say your power."

"I'm Vanoss, subject 3, my power is fire and I'm an owl."

"I'm Lui! Subject 6, I have the power to read minds and a monkey!"

"Nogla ,subject subject 5, and I have dog senses, like good hearing and sight and a pit bull."

"Mini, subject 8, I have the power of smarts and a fox."

"Wildcat, subject 7, I'm very strong and a white tiger."

"Terroriser, subject 1, I have the power of electricity or lazers shit like that and a horse."

"Moo, subject 2, I have the power for healing and I'm an eagle."

Everyone said what they had and were. It was cool each one had a unique power and hybrid. Everyone was talking and joking around. This was a lot better when you had more people around for support.

"Ok your going to be working with a partner from the 8 of you and your going to be working on your powers and getting used to them." Stephen said coming in between the cages.

I smirked at Vanoss when the last time we had a teacher we killed them. Everyone was already looking at someone. Vanoss was the only one. I reached my hand out through the bar and fist numbed him.

"Oh I almost forgot, no killing anyone, especially you two subject 3 and 4." Stephen glared at us while we smirked and exchanged looks.

At least 20 guards came in and separated in two for each hybrid. We all struggled but when we did we got shocked. Vanoss and I stood next to each other and listened as Stephen explained what we needed to do. This was very boring, as long as we got to eat lunch it would be fine.

"Alright get started!" Stephen shouted at us. I rolled my eyes and faced Vanoss. He had fire in his hand. He smirked and shot it at me. I laughed and dodged his fire and stopped it with my telekinesis and shot I back. Vanoss easily dodged it.

Play song:

"So we can take turns fighting each other with our powers and then we can go into combat." Vanoss suggested. It sounded like a good plan because of course it was coming from him. Wait what! I know I'm bisexual but I can't like someone who went through the same thing I did. Maybe...

"Delirious!" Vanoss shouted. I looked up and saw a huge blast of fire inches away from me. I had no time to react before it rammed into me sending me flying. I rolled over and felt me body burn. I groaned and layed on my elbows. I was trembling. Vanoss came to my aid will concern in his eyes.

"Del I'm so sorry man, I didn't know you weren't ready!" He apologized to me multiple times. It was cute. Brock came next to me and it one hand on my back. I hissed in pain at the hot pressure but it slowly went away. I felt myself energy regaining and I could sit up properly.

"Vanoss. I'm fine, it's not your fault I was just lost in thought." I said and stood up. Stephen walked over to me and glared. He had two first aid people behind him.

"You need to be more careful, your on break till your healed." He said. He reached for my arm but I moved away from him.

"I'm fine I don't need you to watch after me, sorry not sorry but I have work to do." I growled and took Vanoss by the arm gently and we walked over to our training spot.

"Del I'm really- your fine dude I'm just mad at Stephen. So more power using?" I asked with a smirk. Vanoss sighed and smirked.

I picked up a bunch of dust form the ground at shot it at him. He held his forearm up and a wall of fire blocked it. This was so much fun. Even if you get hurt you not learning your just messing around.

Vanoss raised his hand in the air and little fire balls appeared behind him. He smirked and sent them my way. I let out a playful yell and weaved from side to side dodging each ball. A few hit my arm and made a little burn. My eyes stopped at the device on his forearm.

"I have an idea and sorry if this hurts you." I said. Vanoss raised an eyebrow and nodded. I stared at the device with pure anger. I lifted up my hand and pulled it my way. Vanoss looked at the device and pulled the other way.

We both pulled hard from each other and I saw blood coming for the device. I stopped immediately and Vanoss fell backwards. He looked at the device and frowned.

"Sorry." I apologized. Vanoss gave me a smile and stood up. I smirked and picked him up. He started laughing as I spun him in circles. I made him touch the ceiling and he flipped himself up side down walking on the ceiling. The hybrids were laughing and the guards had an angry look to their faces.

I felt a shocked go through my body and I screamed in pain it wasn't as bad as last time but still. It was still going through my body as I looked up and saw Vanoss falling with his arm flailing. I ran to where he would land with my arms out. The shock was getting more painful by the second. Vanoss landed in my arms and my knees collapsed and I fell. I layed on the floor with my vision blurry and my head pounding.

"Del!" I heard Vanoss yell. I looked up and saw all the hybrids being dragged into their cages. I had no energy left. I held up my hand and balled it in a fist. All the guys came to me and away from their cages.

Stop song:

"We need to escape soon." I whispered in their ears. They looked at me in concern. A
My vision began more blurry and my head pounded even more. The pain was the worst yet. I heard yelling and that was all before I passed out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Again with the cliff hangers. I love to write cliffhangers, it makes me want to write more for people and so I'm not bored all the time. Hope you liked the chapters and the upcoming ones!