Chapter 13

Vanoss pov:

My life was complete. The one boy who I felt in love with loved me back and I kissed him. How did everything start as torture to happy love?

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?" The words spilled out of my mouth before I could stop myself. My face was red with embarrassment. I hear a giggle.

"I would love to!" He exclaimed. I smiled big and kissed him again. His lips were soft and I was wanting this for God knows how long.

"So do you want to keep it a secret or nah?" I asked casually. Delirious put his finger to his lips and made a sshh motion. Keeping it a secret was fine with me.

It's late we should go to bed, night Vanoss, love you." Delirious said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and exited the door. I felt so happy inside. Out of all the times I've been with him this was the best. I felt so safe around him and he was always so protective.

I got to my room and layed in the new bed. I closed my eyes with a smile and let the sleep consume me.

Next day:
Delirious pov:

I groaned and opened my eyes. I felt the warmth of blankets and got hard cold metal. I smile remembering last night.

I got up and realized I had the clothes on from yesterday. I didn't have very many clothes but luckily the other dude like blue so I had some clothes. I didn't bother changing and went to one of the bathrooms. I brushed my teeth and hair. Surprisingly I found some cologne to wear.

"Up and at em!" I yelled throughout the house. I heard silence and went to the living room. I saw all the dudes awake and playing video games, I was the last one awake.

"Your the last one awake." Moo giggled. I grinned and sat next to Evan with the same grin. He grinned too and I smelt something good. The kitchen had mini and moo in there.

"Hey you know what I just realized, we haven't transformed into our hybrids!" I exclaimed. They all nodded.

"Who goes first?" I asked. Terroriser stood up and closed his eyes. A light shined making him not visible. We opened our eyes and saw a brown horses it was big and strong. One of it's eyes looked metal and parts of his body were metal as well. He transformed back and sat down.

"Cool." Moo said and walked over to us. He closed his eyes as well and that light came. We looked at the spot and saw nothing. I hear a eagle's call and I looked at the ground.

"Cool!" I exclaimed. Terroriser held his arm out and moo flew over to his and landed on his arm. He transformed back and he was on top of Terroriser with a red face.

"I'll go!" Lui yelled in a squeaker voice. He closed his eyes and the light flashed and disappeared in seconds. Lui jumped on my shoulder as a monkey. He climbed over each of us landing on nogla and transforming back.

"Okay I'll go." Nogla said. He stood up and closed his eyes. The flash of light came and went as usual. He was a brown and gray pit bull. Big for the normal size too. He growled and transformed back and sat next to Lui.

Mini stood and closed his eyes. Wildcat leaned forward with interest. Mini came back and was a Fox. He was a reddish orange color. He transformed back and his face was red. All their animals were cool.

Wildcat was next and went I to the center. He had a smirk on his face. He transformed and leaped towards me. I screamed and backed away into the couch and onto the floor. The room erupted with laughter and I clenched my chest and laughed too.

"Del you okay?" Vanoss asked in a concerned voice but was still laughing. I nodded my head and we were the last two.

"Okay I'll go, but I'm only transforming half way." Vanoss said. I was sitting on the couch now and I knew he was an owl but didn't know what he looked like. He transformed and he looked hot. He smiled and tried to fly to us but failed. We started to laugh and he just glared and sat down as he transformed back.

"You can't judge me, I have the worst animal but it's my favorite." I warned. I closed my eyes and felt the fur grow on my body. I opened my eyes and all the dudes were staring in aww.

"Your cute like that but where did the mask come from?" Vanoss asked

"Your cute like that but where did the mask come from?" Vanoss asked. I smiled and touched my face. I did have a mask. I tried to take it off but it didn't budge.

"I don't know." I said honestly. I transformed back and everyone carried on with their video games and moo and mini went back in the kitchen to cook.

Time skip:

"Alllrriigghht!" Vanoss yelled catching our attention, "we need a plan to attack the facility or lab again. I want to kill Stephen and Mr. Smith." I nodded my head and everyone looked at me in concern. I didn't realize I was growling but they still were looking at me.

"Del...Delirious, your eyes!" Lui explained pointing at me. I put my hand near it and didn't feel anything. I looked behind me and saw my eyes glowing a sky blue. Just like before. Mini was typing on the computer and gasped.

"When someone's eyes glow that means they are full of hatered and have a desire to kill that person and many close to it." Mini explained looking at me. Vanoss put his hand on my face and leaned in. His lips were pressed on mine and I kissed back immediately. Everyone gasped and I smirked.

"Your eyes are back to normal." Moo pointed out. I giggled and looked at Vanoss. God dam I love him.

"Ok, back to the plan!" I yelled making them jump.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

What will happen next? You'll find out. Once again hoping you like my chapter and the more coming your way.