Chapter 6

Delirious pov:

I groaned and woke up. I was in a different room. It was only concrete and no windows. There was a large metal door in front of me. There was a mattress, toilet, and a large mirror.

I ran to the door and pounded on it. Screaming Vanoss the only answer was silence. I growled and back away. They broke us apart cause both of us were very powerful. Wonder if my power is real?

I looked at the mattress, I let my mind focus on only that. I felt a spark within me as I snapped my head up and the mattress lifted in the air. I moved my eyes around commanding it to move with it. I kept it in place and looked around.

I lifted more things getting the hang of it. Need to keep this a secret. I heard a guard coming. Anger boiled inside me as he entered.

He entered as stared at me. I growled at him and he flinched. There was a plate of grilled cheese and a soda. I snatched it away and sat down as the guard left.

I closed my eyes and thought about my favorite animal. Think about what it would look like and how it would feel. My ears popped and I felt a little wind behind my legs. I opened my eyes and saw my hybrid!

(You'll see a pic of his hybrid later)

I closed my eyes and transformed back into a human. I smiled to myself. I sat on my mattress and ate the food.

Vanoss pov:

I opened my eyes and gasped. Where is Delirious? I ran to the door and shouted his name. He didn't answer, I was alone.

I yelled in frustration. I paced the place and stopped. What if they killed him? Did I have powers?

I held my hand up and focused on what I wanted to see. I opened my hand and a spark of fire ignited form my hand. I chuckled and moved my hand around. It didn't hurt or burn me. It felt warm and safe. I shot my hand at the wall and the fire flew from my hand and hit the wall where I aimed.

Last I had my hybrid form. I closed my eyes and imagined what it would feel like and how I would look. I opened my eyes and looked in the mirror displayed in the room I was in. I transformed back into a human before anyone saw me.

A few minutes later a guard came in with grilled cheese and a soda. He gave me the food and ran to the door. Before closing it he turned to me.

"Your friend is very insane." He said then left. I laughed as I knew who he was talking about. Delirious being delirious.

Time skip Delirious pov:

Two guards came and grabbed my arms. I didn't even fight back because it's two against one. I saw Vanoss at the other end of the room. I struggled against the guards grip and broke free. I sprinted towards Vanoss and he did too. We hugged each other like we haven't seen each other in years.

"Do you have the powers?" Vanoss asked. I nodded my head and he smiled. Stephen came in with a serious look on his face. I held my finger to my lips signaling to keep quiet about the project working.

"Did it work?" He asked. I shook my head bored already from him. Vanoss also shook his head and yawned.

I needed to lie. I was good at lying but I don't know if that is a good thing. Vanoss and I were leaning against our bars closest to each other. Vanoss made me feel so safe. Like nothing could break us apart. Did I have a crush on him. I mean one of the reasons why my family hated me was because I was bisexual.

"Nope your a failure just like I imagined." Vanoss replied. I started to laugh and Stephen had an angry expression on his face.

"Shut it. Your going to be meeting the other subjects today. Pull any shit and I'll make sure you never see anyone EVER again." He threatened. I started to giggle and Vanoss did too.

"Ok dad!" Vanoss joked. I started to laugh and Stephen scoffed and exited.

"Watching children I swear." He muttered under his breath as he left. I looked at the top of my cage. They were big enough gaps to where my legs could fit through. I jumped up and grabbed the top. Swinging my other legs they hit the side of the cage and I slid them through the top. Moving them in the position I hung upside down and smirked at Vanoss.

"Wow." Vanoss rolled his eyes with a smile and copied my moves. After a few minutes of climbing around our cages a lot of guards came in and they had more cages. Some were stacked on top of ours and other along side of us. They were empty.

"Let me the fuck go!" I headed a growl. Along with other hate comments I saw 10 boys all our age, 19, coming into the room held by guards. Each were thrown into cages.

There was 4 all lined up along side each other and 4 across from us. Me and Vanoss were moved so we faced across from each other. As they grabbed my cage I grabbed two of the guard's arms and pulled them close to me. Their faces hit the bars making them pass out. I electrical shock went through my body. I screamed on pain like all the other times I've been shocked.

"Subject 4! You have hurt more than 12 of my guards, some even killed. I order you to stop the hurting now!" Mr. Smith sped walked over to my cage and glared. I smirked and leaned close to his face.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I asked with a smirk. Mr. Smith walked over to Vanoss and nodded to one of the guards. Vanoss screamed in pain and the bracelet on his forearm was beeping red.

"You bitch!" I shouted. Mr. Smith turned to me and smirked. I growled, I couldn't take his stupid face anymore.

I put my hand out and Mr. Smith glowed a sky blue. I balled day hand into a fist and pounded it against my chest. He went flying into the bars and I kept him there.

"I've had enough of your stupid orders and threats. This creation is going to be the fucking death of you and your stupid community." I growled. Mr. Smith was terrified. I felt the biggest shock going through my body and my vision went blurry and my body went limp. I screamed in pain and let him go. Mr. Smith pulled away and was breathing heavily.

"So your powers do work!" Stephen cheered. Fuck. I just glared at him from the floor of my cage. Mr. Smith stood up and walked next to Stephen.

"You should learn your place." He spat before walking away. I heard faint yelling and I finally gained enough energy to sit back against my bars.

"Dude your eyes were glowing sky blue. Delirious you shouldn't of done that. Are you ok?" Vanoss asked in a very concerned face. Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy and I was.

"Well that took a big turn." Someone commented. It was silent and I started to laugh which made everyone laugh. I was still wake and soon everyone stayed quiet

I will kill Mr. Smith.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

If you write I have good advice! Listen to music that fits the mood of the story and it really helps. Okay bye!