Chapter 15

Delirious pov:

I opened my eyes and stretched by were stopped by chains around my wrist. I looked around and saw the lab. I was in a new room. The walls were concrete but there was chains and claw marks on the walls. The chains were wrapped around my ankles and wrists. I tried to get out of them. The door creaked open.

"Hello Jonathan it's nice to see you again." Someone greeted. I looked up from my struggle and was face to face with Mr. Smith. He had a smirk on his face. The one thing I realized was the long scar on his throat.

"Your dead I watched you die!" I yelled in his face. I tried to break free and lunge at him. He laughed and punched my jaw. I hissed in pain and glared.

"Your weak, I made you strong and you just let your little boyfriend in the way of being something powerful." He spat. I growled and struggling against the rusted metal.

"Never talk about Vanoss!" I snapped at him. The door opened again and two men came in with Vanoss being dragged behind him.

"Delirious!" Vanoss called rushing to my aid but was held back by the two idiots. Vanoss turned around and punched one in the back making him stagger back and kick the other guy in the chest. He reached out to uppercut Mr. Smith. He yelled in pain as some other guy held a bat in hand.

"You bitch!" I screamed. Tears streamed down my eyes. I was useless. I couldn't use any of my powers they weren't working. I was chained in the air hanging and watched as Vanoss was chained just like me.

"Well then. Sorry Jonathan but your boyfriend is blocking the strength you have to accomplish so much. " Mr. Smith continued. He drew out a knife and walked to Vanoss. I struggled against the chains more.

"Please no!" I begged. Mr. Smith smirked and looked at Vanoss. He stabbed the knife into his stomach and Vanoss gasped with blood trickling out of the side of his mouth.

His body went limp and not stopped moving. Tears were streaming down my eyes and Mr. Smith had a smirk on his face.

"Why?" I croaked. Mr. Smith grabbed my chin and made me stare into his dead eyes. He smiled and gently pushed the knife against my chest.

"I am dead, but I will come back." He said. He eyes turned black and black liquid moved through his vanes and black liquid fell out of his mouth. He laughed and pulled the knife and plunged it into my chest.

"No!" I gasped. I sprang out of bed panting. Vanoss came running into my room first followed by the others.

"What's wrong?" He asked alerted. I sprang out of bed and hugged Vanoss. My heart was still racing and I was taking shuddered breaths.

"Just...just a nightmare." I answered. It was half a lie. The punch felt so real and it seemed real.

"Okay, I'm going to bed." Wildcat mumbled. A lot of agreed mumbles followed. Everyone left and Vanoss gave me a kiss on the lips before leaving.

I looked at a notebook on my desk and gulped. I held my hand up and focused on it. The small glow came around it and I moved it easily. It was only a dream. Yea, only a... a dream. I'm not crazy.

I looked at the the time. 3:40 a.m. I grabbed the notebook and closed my eyes. My fingers grazed the paper. I was always the artist in school and with any friends. I grabbed a pencil with my eyes still closed. I felt myself relax and the led of the pencil travel. Making the right angles and curves. I felt at peace when I drew.

It flew like I was asleep. I became tired and let my whole body relax but my arm and hand move. I soon fell into sleep.

Vanoss pov:

I went back to sleep but only fell asleep for like 4 hours. I got up frustrated and paced my room. What was del so scared about. He hugged me like I was lost and found. The tears weren't fresh, it looked like he was crying for a while. And he had a small bruise on his cheek.

I exited my room and peaked into delirious. He was sitting up sleeping and he had a notebook in his lap and a pencil in hand.

His art was amazing and detailed

His art was amazing and detailed. It showed a lot of meaning. His face, behind a mask, and his hybrid form it was different from what he really transformed into but how could he tell?

"Hey John?" I called his name gently and his big ocean blue eyes fluttered open and made my heart skip a beat.

"Yea?" He asked. His eyes were tried but turned into sadness and worry. What the fuck happened? I knew delirious was good at hiding his feelings away but his eyes were the source of telling what was wrong.

I had an idea. It hasn't been long since we started dating but a date would cheer him up. Ice skating was one of my hobbies before all this happened. Maybe I could teach him. Take a walk in the park, get him a gift and meal. Just thinking made me eager to do it.

"Tomorrow I have a surprise so dress nice around 3 ok?" I asked. A small fake smile was displayed on his lips as he nodded. I grabbed his chin and kissed his lips. He kissed back which made me happy. I pulled away and gave a girly wave to him as I left the room. I heard a little chuckle from the blue room.

I needed to make a plan. First I would take him ice skating, then I would get us a fancy dinner, after that we could go to the mall and have a couple time, finally we go home and cuddle with a movie on. Make that a horror movie to make it fun. I smirked to myself as I thought about it.

I entered the living room and saw Wildcat and Mini kissing on the couch, lui and nogla kissing in the kitchen, and Terroriser and Moo kissing in the dining room. They all froze and looked at me.

"Yes we are all dating and you and Delirious are the last to know." Wildcat answered my thoughts with a blank tone. I nodded my head and turned around. They continued the little make out party as I went to my room confused as hell.

I heard a scream from Delirious room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

The cliff hangers are on the run! Love to write those. Read on to find out what happens. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I've said that so many times.