Chapter 19

Delirious pov:

"Wake up hybrids!" I heard a yell. I groaned and sat up. Lui was still asleep and Stephen had his arms crossed over his chest looking at me.

"Why hello Stephen you look quite ugly today...and every other." I smirked. He rolled his eyes and 4 guards came to our cage. I heard a light groan and looked down. Lui was awake and looking around. He saw the guards and backed up to the fastest bars which I was at.

"Hey Del what's going on?" He smiled. I smiled back and held my fist up. It was a signal we fight them and try to escape put an exit. Lui nodded and stood up.

They opened the door and grabbed my arm. I ripped it away and glared. He sighed and looked at the others. Lui started to laugh.

"Why are you scared?" He smirked. The others looked frightened. Stephen shook his head in disappointment.

I got a running start and kicked a guy in the chest. The satisfying whoosh made me smile. Lui punched another in the face multiple times and ended it with an uppercut. Two down.

"What are you doing get them!" Stephen barked. I grabbed the top bars and swung myself and let go at the last second and t-bagged a guard in the face. I burster out laughing and got up. He was out cold.

Lui turned into his full hybrid and jumped on the last guards head. He screamed and tried to snatch the money. Lui began pulling out the man's hair and scratching his face. He then turned half way and punched the dude in the balls then kicked him in the face.

"Are you next Stephen?" I asked. I walked up to Stephen and he didn't look scared. Just angry and annoyed. I'm very good at getting on people's nerves.

"Enough!" I heard a woman's voice echo through the room. She had a black dress on that went to her knees and she had brown hair and blue eyes. Looked a lot like Stephen.

My nerves told me to back away. I looked at her hand. She held a small metal still that had a few buttons on it. Even worse there were 8 buttons and 8 hybrids ever created.

"Lui got anything?" I whispered. Lui stood frozen looking at the woman. She smiled at Stephen and pressed a button. Lui screamed and cupped his monkey ears falling to his knees.

"Lui!" I yelled his name in alarm and kneel down to his aid. He was panting and still cupping his ears.

"The noise! Del get out of here!" He yelled at me. I was so confused. I stood up anger boiling in my veins. I felt my eyes spark which meant they were glowing.

"What did you do to him." My voice was cold and threatening. The lady seemed surprised but went to her normal smile.

"A little device I created to control hybrids. Your next." She answered. She pushed a button and a high pitched ringing erupted in my ears. It made my vision blurry and my body weak. It was even worse than the bracelet things.

"Ahh!" I began to scream as the pain made my ears bleed. I fell to my knees and had my hands only ears. Fuck this was painful. It stopped after what seemed like forever.

"Don't worry, this is only the beginning of my revenge." Her voice was sweet but evil. I knew this was the mom that Evan knocked out. Evan. I wanted to see him so badly.

"Bitch." Lui croaked out weakly. The woman chuckled and snapped her fingers.

"Guards get them strapped up, New experiments need to be done or as I say add on." Her snapped. Rough hands grabbed my sweatshirt sleeves and I was pushed into a table. They pulled my sweatshirt off so my arms were showing. The familiar leather straps were put on my wrists, arms, legs, ankles and torso. The chair tilted back so I was almost laying on the stand.

"Your gonna love this one." Stephen said. His voice had excitement in it which made me roll my eyes. Lui was being held by guards, waiting for his turn. He called my name desperately trying to get to me and help.

"What are you gonna do to us now?" I asked trying to sound bored but I was beyond furious. Stephen flicked his finger at the needle making sure there was enough liquid in it.

"Well subject 6 is gonna have the ability to talk to people in there mind and maybe control." He said pointing to Lui, " you have telekinesis so you already and push, pull, crush, and lift things so we are going to do something more. Your going to have conjuration. The ability to instantly create matter from nothing. " he sounded so happy.

"Why do you do this? We killed your stupid father and you just make me more dangerous so I can kill you." I growled. He chuckled and shook his head. He knew I was right.

"Enough talking, do it Stephen." The lady commanded. Stephen nodded and held the needle to my arm. A low growl came from my throat and Stephen smiled. He stuck it in and let the blue liquid travel through my arm and to the rest.

The side effects were always bad. I felt a sting in my chest and in an instant it felt like my body was burning. They look the leather straps away and pulled my to the floor.

"Fuck!" I cursed trying to block out the pain. It felt like my skull was going to explode, and my hands felt like they could turn black. I held my hands and squeezed my eyes shut and whimpered.

"Now you know my pain." The lady growled. I couldn't even look up. My breath hitched. I couldn't breath. I took gasps of air but nothing was happening. My face was turning purple and my throat was closing.

"Help him he's dying!" Lui shouted. His struggle was stronger and I could hear the guards struggle to hold him. I took more gasps and couldn't get air in. I wasn't going to die by some person. My head was lifted up and I saw a girl about my age. She held quickly glass of water and put it to my lips. The water tasted so good. I could breathe again.

"Interesting!" Both Mrs. Smith and Stephen said. I glared at them and felt the guards tug on me. I was thrown in the cage. I heard Lui screaming but I was too tired and weak to get to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Juicy stuff. I didn't know what other power to give delirious that was similar to telekinesis. So hope you enjoy the next chapter and all the others.