Chapter 23

A/n:
I'm really sorry that I haven't written the author note in two chapter but most people don't read that stuff which is fine with me. Cliff hangers more on. Hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Evan pov:

The so called "Crystal" girl was standing in front of us. Her arms were crossed and leaning on one leg. She also had at least 12 guards behind her. I looked at John. He looked scared? Why was he scared? I met his gaze and saw a golden chain on her neck. That necklace was the things he feared.

"Oh subject 4, if only you would listen. I said you were staying here. Your friends can leave but your staying with me. Even if your as stubborn as ever." She voice sounded like ice. I saw John's eyes glow the sky blue and anger fill his senses.

"Im leaving whether you like it or not. Plus it's the last time you will ever see me."he growled. John raised his hand in the air and the ceiling shook and began to crack. A big block was falling right above Crystal. One of the guys saw it falling and pushed her out of the way.

She fell on her knees and got back but turning around I surprise. She glared and grabbed her necklace.

"This is the only way you can learn." That was all she said. She pressed a button on a device. I dint even hear anything but John collapsed to the ground and snarled.

"Ahhh! Fuck you lady!" He shouted. He was covering his racoon ears and I saw the cuts and bruises opening. Like something inside him was creating it.

"Stop!" I shouted. I felt a sudden rage and held my hand out. Fire shot out of my hand and hit her square in the chest. She wailed in pain. Holding her chest the necklace fell from her neck and rolled away from her. The pain riding stop for delirious. I ran and picked it up. It had many buttons on it but I saw two blue buttons next to each other. One said "go" and the other said "stop". I pushed stop and delirious. Stopped whimpering and holding his ears.

"Thanks." He said weakly. We needed to get both to moo.

"Move out!" Nogla yelled. I nodded and put an arm around john supporting him. I looked back and saw Crystal on her hands and knees, one hand holding her chest and the other supporting her weight.

We all climbed into the vent and and made it out side. I held my hand up and the fire shot out of my hand. The place erupted with flames and I knew everyone would be dead.

"Moo do it later." John groaned as he pushed moo who was in mom mode away. John came by my side and lifted his hand up too. The building began to close in and grumble. It felt good to use my powers. I felt empty without him but now I felt whole. A helicopter from above has channel news watch 7. We all ducked under a tree. The building was in dust. No one could survive that. Not even a hybrid.

"Lets get out of here." Moo ordered and grabbed John by the hood and healed him. Mother mode.

Time skip:

We got back to our base and moo made supper for all of us. It felt so good to have my boyfriend back. Having all the guys around was so special.

"Lui and I have something to show you guys." John explained standing up from the table. Lui did to. Both looked nervous.

"They did another experiment on us so we are gonna show you. Please don't hate us!" Lui looked like he had tears in his eyes. He was the youngest and it wasn't fair to pick two of the youngest people there. Oldest to youngest went Tyler, nogla, Brian, me, moo, craig, john, Lui.

"We won't Lui trust us." Brian said in a soft voice. Lui nodded and john cracked his knuckles.

"Okay ill just do something simple." He was speaking to himself but looked but and faced his palm upwards. He closed his eyes and in thin air a huge bag of gummy bears floated to the air. He then used telekinesis to give them to Lui. He didn't seem sad any more.

"Gummy bears!" He exclaimed, "Ok so Stephen guy made my mind reading more useful." Lui stopped talking and stared at us.

You should get Lui, me, some more gummy bears. For life.

I looked around rapidly. It was like someone was talking it you in your mind. Oh wait, he did. (Sarcasm) We all applaud for their new powers. Even though it was somewhat of a bad thing.

"That's really cool. Now we don kneed to buy anything john can make it!" Tyler joked. Everyone laughed as John glared at Tyler and sat next to me.

Time skip:

Everyone went to bed and it was just me and john. We sat on the couch with our hands intertwined. He icy blue eyes shined with joy.

"I missed you so much." I said. John didn't say anything except a nodded.

"I did too." His voice was soft and quiet, try in g to not wake nogla. John leaned in and kissed my lip. I kissed back and it last that way for a while.

"GET A ROOM!!" Nogla shouted from his room. John started to giggle and we watched the television.

"I love you John."

"I love you too Evan, even if we met by the creation of hybrids."