Chapter 18

Delirious pov:

Play song:

"Did you hear that?" I asked alarmed. Lui looked around and shook his head. I did a 360 turn and saw nothing. What the fuck?

"John I know we call you delirious but are you really delirious?" He joked. I gave him a sideways glare but smiled.

"No I swear I head someth- Hugh!" I let out a muffled yell as a firm hand gripped my mouth. I struggled and looked at lui. He glared at the man and ran at him. Lui jumped high in the air and kicked the guys head. His grip loosened on my mouth and chest. Lui backed away trying to regain his balance.

"Just come with us and it will be easy." The guy behind me growled. I saw another guy behind lui creeping up behind. Panicking I bit down hard on the man's hand.

"Behind you!" I shouted. Lui swung around and met a fist to his temple. I struggling more and broke free. I kicked it guys chest and he stumbled back but ran at me. He punched my cheek and I stumbled but fell. They were experiments, very strong.

"Evan! Nogla!" We both screamed for our loved ones. Nogla had to hear the screams. The collar of my shirt was tugged on. And once again the firm hand has on my mouth and an arm around my neck. Lui had panic in his eyes. He was the youngest here.

A black van pulled up and the doors slid open revealing more people, including white coats. I thrust my body and try to get out but it's useless. Both of us were struggling for our live. We were very close to the van.

I put my foot against the door and ran up and flipped around. The guy flipped over my body and I was free. I took no time to punch and kick the other guy holding lui. We both sprinted away and near the best buy doors. I saw Evan and nogla sprinting towards us. I choked when the back of my hoodie was tugged on and so did Lui. We were dragged by the hood into the van. We both reached out to grab our friends hands but we're pulled in. The last thing I saw was a white cloth cover my face. I tried not to breath it in but failed. The scent got to my nose and every thing went black.

Time skip:

My head thronged as my eyes fluttered open. The smell roamed my nose and my eyes snapped open.

"No!" I yelled. I stood up quickly and ran to the familiar metal bars. I banged on them with tears in my eyes. Not again.

"Del?" I heard a weak call. I looked down and saw lui just waking up. We were in the same cage.

"Lui! Are you okay?" I asked kneeling down. He nodded his head and stood. The chemical smell was poisoning.

"Subject 4 and 6 are awake sir. They woke up an hour before the usual time." A lady reported. I looked up and saw a scared up Stephen.

"What happened to you?" I asked. Stephen just smirked and paced in front of our cage.

"That one night. The night you killed my father. Subject 3 almost killed my mother, very bad head injury. We fixed her up and she is pissed at subject 3." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and glanced at Lui. He had his eyes on Stephen. Not taking them away.

"If she hates Evan then why did you capture me and Lui? You only want me right?" I asked. Anger was boiling in my veins. Bring the youngest one here and for what?

"Well he was with you, it's better to be with someone to...share the pain." He answered slowly. I could tell Lui was scared but wasn't showing it.

"Well leave him alone you want me that's it." I snarled. Liu grabbed my arm and made me look at him. He shook his head in concern.

"Del you went through most of the pain, mine wasn't bad. Don't do this." He pointed out. He was right but I put my friends first.

"Thats true subject 3 but Lui will just watch what I do to you and maybe I will do things to him, depends on your behavior." He smirked. I slammed my hands into the bars in frustration. He soon left and it was only me and him. I paced the cage thinking of a way to escape. It was a team effort the last time. Only two won't do.

"John, Stephens mind was blank. Only one thing he had was the thought of what he will do to us. It's pretty bad." Lui explained. I nodded my head and sat in the middle of our medium sized cage.

"The gang will come for us but I do have some what of a plan." I started, "I can try to force the door open and you can keep watch of whatever and that's all I got." I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassed. Lui just nodded and layed down. It was around night when we were kidnapped so I wanted to get some sleep. I layed down next to lui. My fluffy tail curled around lui monkey tail. It was comforting. He was one of the closest friends I had out of the gang, except for Evan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

How was that? Leave comments on how to make my stories better because I want to make them enjoyable and interesting as possible.