Chapter 21

Evan pov:

"Yo Evan? Nogla? You guys alright?" Moo asked poking his head in my room. Nogla and I haven't slept, eaten, drank, and changed out of any clothes for 4 days. It felt like 4 weeks.

We both stayed in my room and Novak had an area to himself. Both of us were making plans, talking, crying, doing anything. We didn't talk much to the other guys. Not till the love of my life was dragged into a van and taken away. I didn't in w what would happen. What if it was a trap to lure us in. I needed him more than anything.

"Guys you need to let us in. You've been in there without food or water. You haven't even gone to the bathroom in 4 fucking days!" Tyler shouted through the door. I got used to the yelling and speeches. I only wanted to hear John's voice.

The door started to make sounds and the wood began to bend. I backed away from the door and the lock broke off of the door as Tyler and the rest of the gang poked their heads in. They all covered their hybrid noses and gave a grown.

"I have a plan." Mini didn't even give me time to protest before mini pushed past me and looked at my plan.

"So let me get this straight. Tomorrow night you were going to break in through the vent system. Melt their cage doors. And escape the same way. That's a terrible plan for two people." Mini said out loud so everyone could hear. There was a pile of weapons, ammo, bullet proof vests, other gear and a blue teddy bear.

"Evan and nogla you need to have your team to save your team mates. No an left behind." Terroriser shouted. I flipped on my bed next to the teddy and hugged it. Our first date. I couldn't smell my cologne, only his scent of vanilla bean and buttermilk. Even though he was a feisty racoon, he smelled like an omega.

"Right. I want to leave tonight." Nogla had a deep voice probably from the crying. His face was puffy and red, eyes swollen, and dry year streaks down face.

"Ok, what's the plan mini?" I asked sitting up. I felt my wings stretch out and my brown feathers were about 12 feet apart. Almost touching tyler.

"Nice feathers, anyways, my plan is that terroriser can shut off all the cameras. Hopefully that will catching John's or Lui attention and Tyler can break open the front door. Everyone is already out of the building its just our guys in the cages. We will find our friends and then Evan can melt the locks. After that we can just leave. Nogla if you want to be lookout you can or you can be in the action.

Novak only nodded. It was around 6 p.m. so we had some time to prepare. The plan sounded simple and easy but there might be two or three guards. For sure I knew they did something to them. Mostly to delirious because he was the one who killed Mr. Smith. I also knew that john wasn't playing by the rules and finding a way to get out.

Delirious pov:

I groaned in frustration. This was impossible.

"Try again create a weapon mid air!" Crystal ordered firmly. I rolled my eyes and walked backwards. Lui watched for his cage with worry. The scientists have been at this for hours. Every time I failed I'd get burnt, punched, kicked, cut, and sometimes that little device that hurt my ears. She had the device around her neck as a necklace.

"I'm bored when do we eat?" I complained with a smirk. Crystal nodded her head and pressed a button. It made all my nerves and muscles freeze, making it feel like I was paralyzed. Two guys came over. One punched me in the cheek and the other kneed me in the gut and kicked the side of my leg making me fall. I spit out the blood from my mouth and laughed.

"Do it now." Crystal urged. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I had to walk backwards and stop near the wall. I closed my eyes and my behalf hybrid form formed. It gave me the ability to jump higher.

I sighed and ran full speed towards crystal and the other guards. I crouched down and pushed off the ground and into the air. It was like slow motion as I closed my eyes and imaged a dagger and opened my eyes. I saw the dagger appear in the air right in front of me. I grabbed the dagger quick and looked down. The guards were under me. I smirked.

Pointing the dagger down I angled myself to dive straight down. I smashed into one of the guards and my dagger entered his head blood spilled on my face and he layed lifeless with my on his back. Crystal has a shocked face and stared at me. Yes it worked and I killed someone when it did. They deserved it. I pulled the knife out and stood up. The other guard went to protect crystal.

"Are you happy now?" I asked. She didn't say anything. Her face changed from scared to anger and she reached for the necklace.

I took no time to hold out my hand and stare at the necklace. Nothing happened. Crystal grabbed the device and pressed a button. The high pitched screech rang through my head. I covered my ears and collapsed to the ground. This sound made all my nerves crawl and not function right.

"You see subject 4, this device can't be used by magic. It only works when I control it." She sneered. I rolled my eyes still covering my eyes.

"Make it stop!" I shouted at her. She only laughed and smiled. The clicking of her heels came close to my head.

"Get him in the cage. And subject 4 I expect you to behave more. I read about your stubbornness. That will change." Her smile was evil and I knew she didn't feel bad at all. Just like him.

The hands of the guards grabbed my bloody sweatshirt and dragged me towards our cage. My face was bloody but only spots had blood on my sweatshirt. I was thrown in but caught by Lui before my head could hit the ground. He got a Dr. Pepper out of the mini fridge I created and handed me it.

"The Dr. Pepper will help you. Get it? The doctor!" Lui made jazz hands as he giggled. I laughed too and played back.

"John, we need to escape." I saw Lui looking at me. He was talking to me through my mind. His new power I guess.

"Agree" I only looked at him and he seemed to understand. Wield but cool. He must have worked on it because th least few times he had very big headaches after.

"I think the gang will come save us tonight so I guess we just wait."

"I can't wait that long."