Chapter 5

Delirious pov:

It had been about 5 hours since we trained. Mr. Smith is a fool for thinking me and Vanoss were the perfect people for this experiment. My thoughts were cut off by Stephen walking in. I stood up and walked to the bars and grinned.

"Well look! It's the teacher's pet!" I laughed. Stephen glared and went to the chair and picked up a needle and put it back down. Fuck.

"It's time for you to get your powers. We're being nice and you get to pick your powers." He explained. I rolled my eyes and sat back down against the far bars. This was boring.

"Well I want fire." Evan answered. "But you know I'm not letting you stick a needle in me." I began to laugh and smirk.

"Oh yea, I'd like telekinesis." I giggled. Evan and I started to talk and mess around until we both felt a shock through our body making us scream out in pain.

"Fucker." We both mumbled and smiled. Stephen scoffed and grabbed a walkie-talkie out of his pocket.

"Yea both subjects aren't cooperating, get subject 3 and make subject 4 watch the process." He talked loud enough for both of us to hear.

"Wait what!?" I yelled at him. Stephen grinned and walked over to Vanoss cage. Vanoss backed up to the far bars and growled.

Five guards came in and grabbed Vanoss. They dragged him to the chair. He was roughly strapped down and Stephen smiled at me.

I glared at him and growled.

Vanoss pov:

I was dragged out form my cage and strapped in the chair. My breathing was heavy and I started to sweat.

"Don't worry, you'll be asleep so you don't have to deal with the pain. Only for a few minutes." He grinned. His hand reached for the first needle. He held it close to my vein. I let my hand relax so the vein went into my skin. Stephen sighed and stuck the needle in.

I watched the liquid go up my arm and I felt that burn form before. I bit my tongue trying to keep in my scream. I guess Stephen was waiting for it.

"Fuck! Aahh!" I screamed. I heard Delirious cursing people out and banging against his cage. Everything burnt. It felt like I was being burnt alive.

"You're very lucky your going first so you won't be alone while the medicine kicks in, your friend over gets to be awake while your asleep. " he said. I growled and clenched my fists trying not to scream in pain.

I started to feel dizzy and light headed. All I heard was Delirious screaming at them to stop and grunting. I turned my head and saw Delirious out of his cage and beating the shit out of the guards. I soon saw them tackled and tried to restrain him. He looked at me and yelled my name. That was all I heard until a blacked out.

Delirious pov: (so many pov.)

I watched as Vanoss closed his eyes. I struggled against them but wasn't very successful.

"It's your turn." Stephen said and grinned. I growled and felt force. They dragged me to the chair and strapped me down. I pulled my arm away trying to break it but it was leather.

Stephen grabbed a needle and held it close to my arm. He chuckled and stuck it in. The same burn went through my body. I was getting used to the burn by how many shocks I get a day. I started to laugh.

"What's funny now?" Stephen asked with annoyance in his voice. I laughed more. He really thought this would make me scared. Dumbass.

"Your not scaring me. You think you are but your not." I giggled. Stephen rolled his eyes and pressed a button.

"Fucker! Aahhh!" I screamed in pain. Stephen smirked and took off his gloves. The shock made the liquid burn. I clenched my hands into fists and growled.

My vision went blurry and I felt lightheaded. Just like last time. In my spare time I can learn how to use my powers without a teacher.

"How many programs?" I asked weakly. Stephen looked at me and leaned down.

"Say that again."

"How many programs are of turning innocent people to hybrids?"

"About four including you two. We have two people each program. We are starting off with men and then soon when we have the hang of it we'll do it to woman and have them pregnant."

"What a dick move."

"We have 8 people who are hybrids. Two in each business."

I flet dizzy by the minute. This wasn't good. The guards untied the straps and sat me up. I was dragged to my cage. They threw me in and I crawled to the back and layed close to Vanoss. We were still in separate cages but we got close as possible.

"Your awake too long, get him restrained." Stephen ordered. I turned my head and saw two guards grab me with a firm grip. Stephen crouched down and inserted the needle. I blinked a few times and felt even more dizzy. I closed my eyes and saw black.

Stephen's pov:

Subject 4 finally fell asleep. He took too long. Ill have to write that in my notes. Out of all the subjects why did I get the two most annoying and difficult ones.

I walked to Mr. Smith's office and walked in.

"Their powers are in and they are passed out. Subject 3 didn't scream as much and subject 4 didn't pass out until I gave him two shots of the sleep stuff." I reported. Mr. Smith rubbed his chin as if he had a beard.

"Keep up the good work, I knew I could count on you." He smiled. I returned the smile and cleared my throat.

"Sir, subject 4 asked about the program and how many of us there was. I told him but knocked him out after so he won't remember." I reported. I was scared I would get fired up all I heard was his raspy breathing.

"Ok, that's fine. Keep a close watch on subject 4, he seems clever." He warned. I nodded my head and exited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

I had this all planned but I think it may change later on. Btw it's my first book so a lot may be bad but don't be too hard on me plz. Bye!