you're not allowed to date

It has been 4 days Chaeyoung work in this new company

It has been 4 days Chaeyoung work in this new company. So far everything was good. Of course good because she knows most of their managers, bust somehow a few staff don't like to see Chaeyoung close to their handsome, single and young managers.

Well, it's not her fault. Taehyung and Park Jimin were basically babies, and Kim Seokjin is an extra drama queen like her, Namjoon and Hoseok still like a big brother and sister, Yoongi still the man who tries hard to show that he's older than her...Jungkook? still the brat who likes to hide his true feeling with his harsh words. Nothing changed...except they all becoming more handsome, tall and dependable.

The other staff totally doesn't know that she knew these seven men even before this company built. She can't tell them that, right? Not like she cares if they look at her with hatred or envious, all she cares is by the end of the month she gets her big salary and the positive progression for the game.

But she can't help but feel irritated when she heard a few female staff bad mouthing about her inside the ladies. She wonders if these women were too stupid, Can't they check every cubicle before talking bad about someone?

"Have you heard about the new staff?" Staff 1 start the conversation and Chaeyoung who stay in one of the cubicles to do some online shopping stop her movement. As far as she knew...she's the only new staff here.

"Park Chaeyoung? Yes, it has spread all over the company that she was trying to get closer to manager Kim the QA and assistant manager Park." Staff 2 said with an annoying voice.

"Oh so the rumor was true? I saw she ate lunch with our HR manager for a few times these past few days. She really has no bottom line when it comes to men." Staff 3 added.

"Huh, she looks like a kind and nice girl...but in fact she's a bitch!" Staff 1 speaks and ready to add other words when one of the cubicle open...

Their eyes open wide.

"Ahhh It shocks me how nowadays people forgot to check if there's someone else before they start gossiping, right?" Chaeyoung says as she walks to the sink to wash her hands. "Well I understood gossiping will help to ease human's envious mind...and it sad that the managers don't want to get close to you all but me. That's what we call charm." Chaeyoung wipes her hands then looks at the three female staff. "So please...work hard to sharpen your charm. Please continue talking about me...I'm leaving."

She leaves the ladies with a wicked smile. She's not a soft hearted woman who will feel insecure when people bad mouthing about her. She's not that kind. Thank god no one knows that she was the CEO ex-wife...she can imagine how bad it will be if all the staff knew about that.

- - - -

Jungkook looks at his watch, the meeting with the strategy team will start in 5 minutes. He presses the 'up↑' button for the vip elevator. Only specific person has the excess to use this elevator...which is him and the other 6 managers. As he waits, he sees a group of people walks to the lobby and waits for the other elevator.